6.

3rd person POV

After the accident on the site, Sehun gave a day off to Luhan to rest and that's the reason why Sehun and Luhan now standing in front of amusement park.

"This is how i rest." Luhan said with a big grin on his face while dragging Sehun to try every ride in there.

Sehun found himself enjoyed the ride with Luhan. Scratch it, he enjoyed the ride because he ride it with Luhan. As long as Luhan by his side, Sehun always felt relax? Secure? Sehun himself can't find the right word to describe it, but one thing to notice. Since Luhan came, Sehun is more happy than before.

It makes him forget about his photo in Luhan's pendant...
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun's POV

"I come here for things you asked before." Detective Lee said as he sit across me

"So, how is it going?"

"Mr. Oh have a bestfriend back then. To make it short, he asked some money from your father couple times until your father refused to lend him any money. Well, he fell angry and did the sabotage to your parents car that day."

It's all about money....

"So, who is it?" I try to stay calm.

"His name is Lun Jie. But sorry i have to tell you this..." he paused and sigh.

"He commited suicide a week after your parents died."
.
.
.
.
.
I stare at the ceiling, thinking about the information i got from detective Lee.

Actually i felt relieve, because the one who killed my parents, end his life as well. But it felt so wrong and i don't know why. It's not some kind of pity or what so ever, it's just wrong.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

"How does it feel to work for Kris?" I ask Tao while i drink my Taro bubble tea.

"Well, he is kind. Not a bossy type but he has this strong aura that can intimidate people with his gaze."

"That called charisma, Tao." I chuckle when he just shrugged and mumbling something like 'whatever'.

"So, how is you and Sehun? You told him?" I froze at that question. Until now i still don't have the courage to tell Sehun.

"Hyung?"

"Oh, i- i..." feeling speechless, i just shook my head and he sigh.

"Hyung, just tell him already."

"I know Tao, i know. But..." suddenly my phone ringing. I took it and look at the caller ID.

"Tao, it's Sehun." He just nod, signaling me to pick up the call.
.
.
.
.
.
Here i am, standing infront of Sehun's house. I don't know why he asked me to come to his house all of sudden.

I press the bell and the gate opened by itself. I bring myself into his house and saw him standing at the front door.

"Sehun-ah, what is i-" he pull me into a hug.

"Sehun?" He stay silent but i can hear his soft sob.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I try to break the hug to see his face but he just tighten the hug, not wanting to let go.

"Sehun, why are you crying?" I decide to hug him back just to comfort him a little.

"He died." He speak with a low voice, almost whispering but loud enough for me to heard it.

"Who is he, Sehun?"

"The one who killed my parents..." and once again i can feel my world crash to the ground. My hands slowly fall back to my side.

"He commited suicide a week after my parents died..." he continue.

He knew it...

"How can i take revenge for my parents now." He still sobbing while i stay silent.

Revenge?
Is that all in your mind Sehun?
To get revenge?

i guess i deserve that...
I'm sorry, Oh Sehun...