His hold on you began to loosen up but unlike him you only tightened your grip "Sam" you whispered and he hummed, looking at you again with those puppy eyes of his that made you go mushy on the inside.

It was certainly a pleasant sight how he could go from adoring puppy to such a rough man that could do anything he wanted with you.

You opened your mouth to speak but instead shook your head and pressed your lips back to his in a softer than before kiss. Sam too was less demanding. His lips moved perfectly against yours, making you let a content sigh. You had never felt better with yourself.

You hadn't realized when you had taken the first step backwards, and then the second and the third; your lips never leaving Sam's. When your back was pressed to your door though and before you could do anything more he pulled away from you, almost a little scared.

"(Y/n)" he breathed out and you immediately shook your head.

"No. No Sam please. I want you. I've never been more sure of something else in my life and I- I am tired of waiting. I can't keep waiting anymore Sam. I've seen where that lead me to and I don't like it at all. Please" you ended up whispering, your lips hovering just over his "I need you. All of you. And this is no drunk talking because we both know I had none tonight."

Sam's eyes had fluttered shut, as if he was almost intoxicated by you, your scent, your breath mixing with his and your lips so close yet so far away.

"I want you." you said firmly, looking at him fully in the eyes and a warm smile spread on Sam's lips.

He gave you a small nod, an almost shy smile tugging at his lips and you breathed out a laugh, pressing your lips to his in a quick and sweet kiss "What am I gonna do with you?"

"I have a pretty good idea." he shrugged, grinning down at you and you let a giggled, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and attaching your lips to his once more. His hands immediately moved to your hips, holding you firmly and pressing you flush to him, your body curving into his perfectly. Not wanting to stop kissing him you started to fumble with one hand and your bag for the keys but obviously were not having any luck. You groaned loudly and Sam chuckled.

You let a small whine when he pulled away and he grinned down at you "Come on, better find the keys first. Or else I think you're willing to take my clothes off right here."

You laughed along with him when he hugged you from behind as you had turned to open the door "Or trust me. You look so delicious in a suit that I could take you right here and now!"

It was more funny the way you said it than anything else, so you both laughed

"Delicious?"

"Absolutely!" you looked at him from behind, a wide grin on your face.

He laughed, burying his face at the crook of your neck from behind. He pressed a small kiss there "You're unbelievable." he laughed and you let a small giggle.

"Unbelievable and victorious! Voila!" you said with a wide smile as you managed to open the door. Sam laughed at your childlike behavior.

"I can't believe you." Sam shook his head still laughing "How did I ever get so lucky?" he ended up whispering as you closed the door and he had cupped your face.

"How did I ever get so lucky Sam Winchester?" you asked back and he smiled sheepishly, resting his forehead against yours.

Without any further words – because they were no longer needed – your lips had found one another's. Your bag fell from your hands to the ground and you quickly wrapped them around his shoulders, his coming to rest on your waist and thigh. He pressed you against the door and gave you thigh a squeeze as he wrapped it around his hips. The kiss was not so much rough as before but you could feel it how he was trying to hold himself back, because his hand was rough on your thigh, squeezing and barely staying in one place. Not that yours could stay in their place. In matter of seconds you had gotten him rid of his suit jacket and tie.