Sam blinked, his mouth hanging open "(Y/n) I- I didn't know-"

"Sam" you cut him off with a smile "I don't thank you just because of it. I thank you because you've been my anchor all this time. You have offered me more than I ever thought was possible and I know- I am sure, more than anything in my life, that I never want to lose you."

"(Y/n)" he gave your hand a squeeze and you could see his eyes glistening "I don't- I- you-" he was stuttering, he let out a breathless chuckle.

"It's ok, Sam. I know. I am thankful nonetheless. And if you could let me-" you bit your lower lip, your eyes casted to the ground before you looked up at him again. Your cheeks were burning but you took in a deep breath and decided to woman up.

"I could show you how much." you whispered and his eyes widened for a second.

His breath hitched on his throat as your warm hand came to rest on his cheek that had started to heat up. He was frozen there for a second but as if on instinct his eyes started to close as you began to lean in, closer and closer. He too started to lean down, his eyes not leaving your lips for a second. Your lips looked so soft and damn he had been resisting this for so long but he no loner could. If Dean actually had feelings for you he should have said or done something, Sam had given him numerous chances. Maybe he actually only saw you as a friend, maybe, but Sam did not want to have any more doubts. He couldn't have any more doubts. He needed to enjoy this. He needed to let himself go and enjoy this for real.

Because truth was that he had wanted this for so long. Even if he had been fighting it, the feelings that grew inside him were impossible to fight anymore. The feelings he had for you.

And as that, before he coud realize it, your lips were pressed to his. He took in a deep breath, his eyes fluttering shut as he literally melted into the kiss. Your lips felt so much better than he had thought of.

And oh boy did his feel amazing. You didn't know if it was in those Winchesters' genes but they were amazing kissers. They were soft against yours, fitting like two puzzle pieces that had been long ago lost. They had a sweet taste in them that you were sure was not just because of the chocolate you had previously had. You let out a trembling breath through the kiss, a smile forming on your lips as the moved in sync against his. You felt a small smile tug at his own lips as well and his hands moved up to cup your face. The kiss was sweet, slow, tender and all you had ever asked for. You tugged at the back of his neck, bringing him even closer and he did the same by moving a hand around your waist to press you as close to him as possible. You felt the urge to lick his lower lip – and as you just did that you had to pull away because of the lack of air.

"Took you long enough." you said breathlessly and he chuckled softly, his lips slightly pink as you were sure were yours.

He chuckled breathlessly, a small cloud forming because of the cold.

"I just wanted to make sure about.... something."

"Well, are you sure now?" you bit your lower lip and he let out a shaky breath.

"Absolutely." and without a warning he had crashed his lips back to yours again, this time kissing a little more roughly.

Not that you minded of course. As he held you tightly against his body you held onto him as much as you could, trying toeliminate as much of the distance between you as possible. As if there was any left at all. The kiss was rough and demanding for the both of you, and you literally felt all air being knocked out of your lungs. You felt his teeth graze over your lips several times and it was obvious how he was trying to keep himself from biting them.

"Wow" you breathed out, pulling a little away from him "Never thought you had this in you Sammy." you teased and he growled slightly.

"It's Sam." he looked at you with a look that made a shiver run down your spine.