Where's Sabrina??

Sabrina's POV: I run downstairs to my kitchen. Tony already left with Bailey taking her to school since she's 5 now. I smile and I see Jamie and my pregnant best friend walks downstairs. I smile and run out having a meeting I need to be at. "Danny what's wrong?" "Can you go check on Nikki?" "Yeah why?" "Wilder's back and he's coming after my family and his type is 18-21 year olds." "Ok I'll call you after I check on her. Want me to get a patrol on her?" "Yeah." I call her boyfriend and he meets me at her dorm. "Nikki open up!!" "Aunt Brina?" "Yes now open up!!" She opens the door and hugs me before kissing her boyfriend. I smile and hug her one more time. "Cormac if you leave her I will hunt you down. Don't leave her side for anything got it?" "Yes Miss.Reagan." "It's Sabrina." I leave and I feel someone put tape over my mouth and hit me over the head. I wake up tied to a chair and I see Wilder. I sigh and see my phone and I know he's calling Danny.

Danny POV: I know my niece is safe. But Wilder said he was coming after my family. Agent Parker and I race to my house. I run into my house and call out. "Linda!!,Linda!!" I hear her outside with the boys and I hug all of them. "Linda." "Danny what's wrong?" "Nothing." I turn to Parker" I don't get it he said he was going after my family." "Maybe he just said that to scare you, guys like Wilder don't stray from their MO." "Their Mo?" "His being 19-21 year olds." "It's my sister. He has my sister! Linda keep the boys safe there's a unit outside." I run to my car and speed to Sabrina's precinct. "Jamie,Eddie have you seen Sabrina?" "No why?" "Dammit Wilder did get her." "What?" "Nothing I'll keep you in the loop." I run out and get a call from Sabrina's phone. "Erin of out of my car." "No." "Fine." "Wilder, I know you have Sabrina." "Well it looks like the stakes are higher now and I'm winning." "Would you like to talk to her?" "Yes." "Danny? Help me." The phone line goes dead but TARU traces the phone to beach general road. I speed off.

Sabrina's POV: After talking to Danny, Wilder slices my left arm open. He smiles at me and I look away. He grabs me and smiles. He tears my shirt open and cuts into my stomach a little. He stares at me like I'm some kind of prize. Finally we leave and we're on the road. We stop and he leaves. I hear Erin and Danny screaming for me. I hear the trunk pop open and Danny lifts me out. Danny carries me to Erin and helps undo the tape on my mouth and rope around my legs and arms. "Danny he left 10 minutes ago and he has my gun. Don't worry about me just go but shoot to kill. No matter what you protect yourself." "Erin keep her with you no matter what, don't take your finger off that trigger." He kisses my cheek and Erin's and runs to follow Wilder. I sink into Erin's arms and cry. She holds me and strokes my hair. I hear a lot yelling and screaming as then a gunshot  and I yell out for my brother. "Danny!!!,Danny!!!" Erin looks at me and holds me tighter and soon I see Danny holding his gun and another gun in an evidence bag. "Danny are you ok?" "Yeah couple scratches. You?" "Couple scratches and a busted lip." He hugs me gently and the ambulance pulls in. They wrap a blanket around me and I take it knowing my shirt is in shreds. They stitch up my stomach and my arm and I gently get off the stretcher. Danny rushes over and helps me to the car. We go to his house and I smile. I see Linda and the boys waiting for us on the lawn. "Aunt Sabrina!!" Danny turns and says"Careful guys she has stitches." They gently hugs me and look at me. "Aunt Brina are you okay?" "I will be. I'm just glad he didn't take you guys or Linda or Nikki." "We love you." "I love you too." I hug them and change into one of Linda's dresses. "Linda I might start bleeding are you sure?" "Positive, now if we don't move it then we're going to be late." I smile and I think about the lecture we're about to hear. Our dad,Frank is talking about an statue that commemorates the Irish police commissioner and  the peace between Irish and US. I sit in the front row along with Jamie, Eddie, Tony, Bailey, Danny, Linda, Sean, Jack, Erin, Nikki, Cormac, and finally Joe and Pops. I smile at my dad and he smiles back. "Today we're putting up this statue to be here for years to come. Everyone will know why it's here and know the significance. I'll gladly show you now." He rips off the towel that was over it. "Now I want you to know change does matter and we will forever have peace. I want my daughter Sabrina to come up here." I set Bailey in Tony's lap and smile at him. Tony's a detective and he looks good in his suit. Jamie takes my hand to stabilize me and I smile. I move towards my dad and he hugs me. I smile and hold my stomach. Jamie stands next to me supporting some of my weight. I smile gratefully at Jamie who smiles and takes my hand. "See my kids are all amazing. But Sabrina was the definition of what a cop is today. She got kidnapped but didn't let the perp get to her. She used her intelligence and look at her now. I would like for her daughter to join us." I grab my dad's hand well Jamie gets Bailey. Jamie brings her up she clings to my shoulder for dear life. My dad takes her and Jamie grabs my hand again. The entire family joins us after Bailey accepts my Medal of Honor.