I'm what?!?! Part 2

Sabrina's POV: Danny hugged me and everyone else and then left. The guy hunting us is Russell Price. Danny went to talk to him now calling us in later for a line up. "Sabrina we're late let's go." I smile at Jamie and he grabs my hand and drives to the police station.   We go in and we don't recognize anyone. "Danny we can't identify anyone it was to dark." He sighs and says "Ok, let them out." They bring them out and towards our way. Price stares at me and he says " Sabrina Reagan, people who care about other people get hurt the most."  "Danny he just ID himself." "Can't do anything." I walk over to Price. "To get to my brother and sister your going to have to go through me. I'm not going to let you hurt them you sick son of a bitch." Danny pulls me back and I storm out grabbing my keys and speeding off. Jamie and Eddie were silent the entire time which is something new. We get to the apartment and we need food so I decide to go shopping. "Jamie I'm going shopping. I'll be on the phone with you the entire time ok?" "Ok." I smile grab my keys and head to the store. After I checkout I put the bags in my car and I feel a hand go over my mouth. I'm tied up and gaged so I'm going to have to break the glass in the door. I start kicking it and Price hits me with the butt of the gun. He slides into the garage and takes me to the back. He throws me on the bed in the office and starts kissing me. I knee him in the place where the sun don't shine and he gets mad. He rips open my shirt and begins feeling up my body. He precedes to take my shirt off and then he takes off my pants. He feels up my entire body not missing anything. He pulls off his pants and I wiggle trying to get free. He slowing begins to take off my panties and soon I'm completing naked and he starts hitting me. I close my eyes as he enters my body, pain striking my entire body. He forces my eyes open and I'm forced to watch. He continues hitting me and finally after 45 minutes he pulls up his pants and buttons them up again.  He un cuffs me and I hurriedly get dressed pulling on my ripped shorts and my torn to shreds shirt. "Cops got our location we got to move." Price throws me in the back of the car and soon I feel both sides jammed in. We're hit and I know it's Danny and Jamie. Jamie climbs in and says "Sabrina we can't move you." "I need to get out." He nods and Danny sees what I'm wearing or lack of wearing. Jamie gives me his NYPD sweatshirt and sweatpants and I put it on. I get all fixed up and they have to drive me to the hospital for a rape kit. We arrive at the hospital and my doctor comes in. We begin the four to six hour process. After 6 hours all the evidence is collected and I get dressed in Jamie's NYPD sweatshirt and sweatpants that he gave me. "The baby's health is fine and the heartbeat is strong." Jamie drives home and I decide I want to change my hair. I walk into the bathroom grabbing my hair dye and walking into the bathroom.

I finish my hair and walk out and Jamie looks shocked

I finish my hair and walk out and Jamie looks shocked. "Omg Sabrina I love it so much." "There's still more left if you want me to do it for you." Eddie nods and she follows me into the bathroom and I do her hair. After its finished we walk out and remember it's Sunday so we have dinner. It's 4:00 so we have 15 minutes to get there. I smile and slip on my ring and walk out with Eddie. We arrive and I open the door pulling Eddie in with me. "Woah what made you change your hair Aunt Brina?" "Well Sean your aunt went through a lot and needed a change." "Ok." I smile and we say grace and eat. After we're done Nikki could sense we needed a grown up talk so she took the kids. "Thanks Nikki." "Your welcome Aunt Sabrina." "Sis what happened?" "Erin I don't want to think about or talk about it. I don't want to relive it over and over again. I definitely understand why rape victims don't tell their families I feel ashamed and gross." Eddie hugs me and Danny looks at me and holds me stroking my hair. "Erin do you honestly want to know every single detail?" "Yes I do, I'm your sister and never be ashamed around my or any of us because we're your family wether you like it or not." I tell everyone what happened and Jamie just hugs me. "I should have been there." "Yeah then he would have killed both of us." Jamie holds me and I smile. "Alright guys this pregnant momma has to get home." Everyone smiles and waves goodbye.

A/N: Sorry for the time skip. Couldn't come up with anything else.

5 months later: My water just broke and we're at church. I'm speed walking to the car. Jamie and Eddie right behind me well Tony gets the car. My entire family realizes my water just broke so they all get in their cars. We arrive at the hospital and the nurse takes me in and turns out I'm 6 cm dilated. After three hours I'm ready to push and the only people in here is Eddie and Erin and Tony. After an hour I gave birth to Bailey Erin-Eddie Reagan. I'm keeping my maiden name even though I'm engaged. Everyone comes in and takes turns holding her and loving on her. I fall sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.