i wish i woulda known then what i know now

Start from the beginning

Castiel stalks off to his room and lies down on his bed in silence. He replays the scene in head over and over again, having memorized every action in extreme detail.

He almost tears up at the realization of what just happened. His parents accept him. Castiel can't begin to explain how happy that thought makes him, but he tries to in his texts to Dean.

[Cas]: I've done it. I told them.

[Dean]: are you okay? how did it go?

[Cas]: It went unbelievably well!

[Dean]: cas, that's great!

[Dean]: what happened?

[Cas]: I sat them down and told them and then my mom said she wants to meet you

[Cas]: She wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow.

[Cas]: You should feel pressured. This is a huge deal.

[Dean]: yeah okay, i can do dinner tomorrow

[Cas]: If my mom doesn't like you, there's going to be a problem

[Cas]: But don't worry too much, if she sees what I can see, then she'll definitely like you

[Cas]: I mean like, not in the same way

[Dean ]: everything will be just fine, okay?

[Cas]: Okay, Dean.

[Dean]: i mean it.

[Cas]: I know. Thanks

[Dean]: goodnight, angel. call me tomorrow

[Cas]: I will. Goodnight, Dean.

Castiel hugs his stuffed sting ray tightly to his chest. It always puts him right to sleep.

The next day at lunch, Castiel tells Anna everything that happened in full detail. She sighs in relief. "I'm really happy for you, Cas," she says.

"I'm happy for me too. But now I'm kinda nervous for Dean to meet my parents."

"Don't worry about it. It'll be fine. Dean is so charming, they'll probably love him."

"I really hope you're right."

"I'm always right."

"Yeah, whatever."

~~~

"Grandpa!" Jody's small voice booms loudly, interrupting Castiel's storytelling. "Where's Anna now?"

"Well, if I hear correctly, Anna is in a nursing home for those with senile dementia and what not."

"Oh. Can we go see her?"

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea. It might frighten her."

"Aw."

~~~

At the end of the day, after Cas has gotten ready, he picks up his phone to call Dean. "I'm freaking out, Cas. Parents don't agree with me."

"Dean, you'll do fine," Cas assures, making sure his voice is as soothing as possible.

"But this means a lot to you, and if I mess up then we have to stop seeing each other."

"Who said we had to stop seeing each other? I dated you behind their backs for a month, I could do it again. I would do it again."

Too Young To Be In Love (Destiel Highschool Au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara