chapter 5

Venus's pov.

After awhile I stumble on the 'what's hot' section of the news. I start reading a random article.
Aspiring artist Moon Risi is going to be performing for 7 year old Jasmine Castilo's, birthday party, who was currently diagnosed with cancer.

Her! So that's her name

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her! So that's her name. And she's famous great that explains why she was so crazy she's a performer . Just then Andy comes with her file.
" here you go boss everything you need to know on that lunatic is in there" Andy hands it over

"thanks. " I open the file and read

Name : Risi , Moon
Age: 15
D.O.B : July 7, 2001
Current job : singer and songwriter
Current living situation : lives with her guardian Goliath Limestone at 473 Green St .
Family and friends :
Mother. Lina Risi Deceased
Father. Michael Risi Deceased
Sister. Trin Smith
Caretaker Goliath Limestone
Heath record: swine flu once. No chicken pocks . Mental health records : check in to Winterside Mental Institution for Multiple personality disorder and illness that was not diagnosed.
Criminal record: Murder in the first degree plea of insanity. Victim: John Alexson . Family friend.

Woha this chick is crazy. I wonder what the man did to get whacked? But anyways now that I have her information I can get her and deal with her.