Chapter 1

Demi's POV

*ring ring ring*

"DEMI! GET UP!" I heard my mom yell from her room.

"Ugh, five minutes mom." I groaned.

"Your limo will be here in an hour to take you to school." My mom stuck her head through the door.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes as I put on my slippers heading downstairs.

I'm Demi Lovato. I'm 18 years old and let's just say that I've been living the rich life ever since I was born. My mom's a supermodel and my dad's an author. I like the life I live, but sometimes I don't. Oh who am I kidding, I love my life. My parents spoil me all the time. I get everything I want. Clothes, make up, anything.

I sauntered downstairs to the kitchen as I saw my personal chef, Gaston making me his amazing chocolate pancakes.

"Morning Gaston." I greeted as he set the plate full of pancakes in front of me.

"Morning Ms Lovato. Here are your chocolate chip pancakes." He grinned.

"Thanks." I instantly took bites into the pancakes.

"Ew, what the hell Gaston! These are burnt."

"I'm sor-"

"You're useless." I scoffed as I walked away from the kitchen.

As I was about to head upstairs, I felt myself lose balance as I felt to the ground. I look up to see my annoying older brother had bumped into me.

"What the fuck Tyler?" I snarled at him.

"Sorry sis. I didn't see you there." He helped me up.

"Of course you didn't. Maybe you should watch where you're going." I punched his arm.

"Blah blah, stop complaining. Gotta go bye." I watched as he ran outside to his motorcycle.

"Sweetie, is everything okay?I heard a loud noise coming down here." My dad came down the stairs.

"Yes daddy. Everything is okay. Tyler was just being annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"When are you and your brother ever going to get along?" My dad questioned.

"Never." I shrugged, heading upstairs to change.

I suddenly got a text from one of my bestfriend Angela.

Bff<3

Hey Demi. Did you study for the big physics test today?

Shit I completely forgot about that test

"No lol. I forgot." I texted back.

"LMAO. We're both screwed."

My parents have been bugging me about getting good grades. I've been trying so hard, but I get so lazy and then I procrastinate. Plus, I have to see what college I'm going to, since it's my last year.

------------

Justin's POV

Justin, sweetie. Time to get for school." My cooed in my ear.

"Alright mom." I yawned, stretching out my arms.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. I then, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I didn't feel like eating a lot today, so I decided to eat just an orange.

I was about to walk out of the kitchen when my mom called me.

"Hey, are you not hungry?" She said with a concerned look on her face.

"Nope" I shook my head, as I sauntered my way upstairs to change.

I'm Justin Bieber by the way. I'm 18. Nothing special about me. I'm just a normal decent human being. Well, I'm really smart. The smartest kid in school actually. I love that I have higher IQ points than everyone in my school, but always hate when a dumbass asks to copy my homework or tests. My goal in life is to become a doctor. My other interest is music.

I decided to put on my usual uniform. Some khaki pants with suspenders and a button down shirt. I put on my glasses as I stared in the mirror. I smiled as my braces were on full show.

Wow I'm such a nerd

I slipped on my loafers and headed out to wait for the bus.

"Hey look its Justin Faggot Bieber." I saw a bunch of jocks drive past me.

"Hey Bieber, be ready to hand me the answers for the test today. Later nerd." I heard Chris spoke as the rest of his friends were hysterically laughing.

I watched as they drove away. I flipped them off as I was still waiting for the bus. I hate Chris so much. If the purge was real, I know who I would be killing first.

The bus finally came. About time. I got in and the minute I laid eyes on everyone, the room was filled with laughter.

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity. They're honestly not worth my time.

Several minutes later, we were finally at school. I got off the bus and I was met with my bestfriend Daniel. He's not a nerd, a lot of people talk to him actually. He's really social.

"Hey Justin." Daniel approached me.

"Hey Daniel." I spoke.

"Are you ready for that huge physics test?" Danny questioned.

"Oh who am I kidding, you're ready for any test. You're the smartest kid in school." He answered for me.

I chuckled at his humor. It's true though. I'm ready for any test for any subject. I didn't even study last night. I basically know everything for this test today.

Suddenly, a limo appeared right in front of me. I then, see a group of people gathering around the long vehicle.

"Excuse me nerd. Get out of the way. The Queen of Fairside High is coming through." Chris shoved me out of the way as she opened the car door.

Out came Demi. Demi Lovato. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She's like a goddess. I wish she was mine, but she would never go for me, especially if she found what I was really like. Anyways, she's with Chris and why would she go for a loser like me. I guess I gotta keep dreaming.

-------------

HEY Y'ALL IT'S DANNY!

IM STARTING A NEW BOOK IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY.

FOR ANYONE WONDERING I WILL STILL BE CONTINUING THE MINE SERIES AND I'LL TRY AND CONTINUE THE TUTOR AS FAST AS I CAN.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER. VOTE AND COMMENT. LOVE YOU GUYS