Found Him

Months of searching and researching and searching again passed in a dizzying blur. Nothing. No sign that Castiel ever even existed. Dean was a mess, going on and on about how this was his mess and how he somehow pushed Cas to do this. Sam and I were his only last specks of sanity which honestly wasn't that reassuring. We were in bad shapes ourselves. Researching and reading and typing like maniacs almost always with a drink in hand. But Gabe? He was the worse of us all. We all had about five beers a day but him? He had about six glasses of ambrosia. He was the only one who knew just how bad this could get. He refused to pass this information onto us. So he sat there suffering in silence. Alone.
    And that was my last straw. I hadn't slept in sixty nine hours. I had broken our coffee machine and all of our energy drinks were dry. I could not sit by while everyone I loved were slowly driven to the brink of insanity. So instead of letting them march to their doom, I bolted to mine. I searched and searched until finally at two thirty seven am on my third day of nothing but research. I found him. I finally found him. A screech rang through the house beckoning a hungover angel in the blink of an eye followed closely by two half dressed Winchesters guns and daggers in hand.
    "What, what's wrong?" The oldest brother was the first to speak. Well, sort of. It was more of a "what, what's wro..." before a finger was urgently pressed to my forehead followed by a " what happened?" with the same intensity. Silence, a concerned stare from the middle child but nothing.
    "I found him," The soft spoken words seemed to echo somehow. Each time I heard the three words ring through the bunker my grin grew until I doubted it even could anymore.
    More silence.
    "Ha, ahaha seriously?" Gabe's face grew to match mine. I couldn't make a sound if I wanted to. A nod was my only response. He instantly wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up spinning and laughing as I laughed and squealed. It had been so long since any good news had beed shared in this household my face actually hurt from smiling. But I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. I was too ecstatic.
    As soon as my feet felt solid ground two pairs of arms engulfed me into a bone crushing hug. I awkwardly tried to hug then both back but eventually we released each other after the words "can't breathe" were pushed through my vocal cords. We all laughed a little more then stood there looking like a bunch of idiots just smiling like maniacs until the middle Winchester broke the silence.
    "So, uhh where is he?" His question should have been answered ages ago but we were too happy to think about even the most important details.
    "Oh, right. Uhhh..." I jogged back to my laptop and rubbed the mousepad a little to wake it up. My eyes quickly scanned the area where I remembered the information to be held "Aha! Akron, Ohio. About a fifteen hour drive."
    "No offence Sugar but how do you know?" Gabe asked, "I mean nobody else really knows who Cassie is..."
    "Who else do you know with the power to wipe out an entire shopping mall with 'a bright white flash'?" I read from my laptop.
    "Fair enough"
    "Well Ace, pack your bags we're going to Ohio." Dean cheered. Everyone laughed and went to pack their bags.
    I confidently marched to my bedroom and through a couple pairs of skinny jeans and t shirts in a bag along with my jacket and necessities. Brushes, Deodorants, make up supplies, and personals were tossed lazily into a dark green duffle bag. Covering a base of weapons were their only real task. Shortly after I finished packing and changed out of my sweatpants and baggy shirt provided by Sam who's a freaking moose, a soft knock was heard on my door.
    "All finished?" My now fully dressed older brother asked.
    "Yes dad," i joked.
    "Better be little miss," he laughed. I soon joined. It was just a very laughter-filled day. In my opinion though, those were the best days.
    "Proud of you kiddo. You really saved us all from insanity." He ruffled my hair.
    "And all it did was cost me my sanity"
    "Eh how much of that did you really have left?" He teased.
    "Good point." I agreed.
    "Let's go, I have a long drive and you have a long rest in front of you"
    "Tiger?"
    "Hmm"
    "Am I ever gonna get to drive?" I picked up the keys hey had earlier set on my bed.
    "Course not." He laughed snatching the keys back.
    I stuck my tongue out and he returned the favour.
    A throat being cleared sounded from the doorway and we turned to see our third brother.
    "Ready to go?" He asked.
    "Ready when you are Samsquatch" I teased. He just rolled his eyes so Dean and I glanced and each other and stuck out tounges out at him and he just laughed heading to the car.
    "He's lame," Dean complained.
    "So lame." I agreed.
    "Alright Ace, let's get a move on." We walked out to the car.
    Dean drove, Sam rode shotgun, and Gabe and I sat in the back. I laid with my head on his chest and he sat sideways with his legs stretched across the back seats. As soon as we hit the rode sixty nine hours of no sleep sank in and I drifted off into a deep comfortable nothingness. I was too tired to dream. I was finally the three things that I hadn't been in a very long time. Comfortable, Safe, and Happy. It was the best fifteen hour car ride I had ever been on.
_____________________________
Soooooo I guess technically this isnt "tomorrow morning" but uhh a week late isnt bad right? Also that big twist is coming in the NEXT chapter I will try to post another chapter soon but
for now I should probably note that Im not good at science and dont actually know if you can stay awake for sixty nine hours but lets pretend you can. ANYWAYS love yall Always Keep Fighting for those Random Acts of Kindness because You Are Not Alone LOVE YALL -N.M.Wesson