Oh My Cas

"That...thats gotta be a mistake. How in the world does an angel become God. That's impossible." Dean instantly rejected what the news had brought to our attention. 
"Well..." Gabe started to explain.
"You're kidding." I chimed in. There is no way my best friend could be a freaking deity.  
"Obviously not. Look it's a tricky process but it is possible." Gabe tried to reason. He didn't like it either but it was one more thing we had to deal with.
"How?" Sam, the voice of reason as usual, sighed.
"With souls come power. You get an angel who's swallowed enough souls? Angel becomes God. Its dangerous though, really dangerous. No angel or human were made to carry that many.." Gabriel patiently explains. Or tries to before Dean and I chime in, sorry hon.
"so when Cas swallows enough to mega evolve..." I couldn't believe it. Not only did we take this poor man from his family but his death is gonna be in our hands too. And Cas... I don't even wanna wander down that rode.
"Jimmy and Cas start breaking down." Dean finishes the game of one-sentence-story I had began.
"Who and Cas?"
"Cas' vessel. Never mind point is Jimmy is breaking and if Jimmy dies, Cas won't have a vessel. Then again what's a vessel's point when your a pair of scorched wings in a garage somewhere." Sam is the last to speak, voice on the edge of shaking. This isn't good. Not good at all.
"Bingo." Gabe verifies.
"Well let's hope Jimmy-boy has a strong stomach."
We all nodded in agreement. We knew what we had to do. We just hoped we didn't have any casualties in the process. Cas didn't deserve to die but having
him as the new God, was dangerous. Far too dangerous. To him, us, and the millions of people who don't see eye to eye with him. God help us...on second thought we're good.
_____________________________
Okay so sorry this is a gross filler but I have a big twist coming up next chapter will try to be up by tomorrow morning around the same time. Love yall. Remember You Are Not Alone so Always Keep Fighting for those Random Acts of Kindness okey BYE -N.M. Wesson