Chapter 5

Marinette's POV
It's PE period now, and we are going to play dodgeball. And it's my luck that I'm in the same team as Chloe, Sabrina, Max, Rose, Juleka, Nathan, Adam, and Ivan. These are the people who doesn't play sport, except Max if you count games as sport. Which I totally do by the way. The other team has Adrien, Gabby, Felix (the superheroes), Alya, Kim, Mylene, And Lila. They are super overpowered. Which is not fair, I'm not the good at PE because of my clumsiness even though I AM ladybug, which is the funny thing.
The game started. We all run the middle of the court to get the balls. By using ladybug's abilities, it's only me, Adrien, Felix, and Gabby who gets the ball. I got 3 ball which I gave one to Juleka as she seems to be best pick. The other teams start throwing the balls because they gets more ball than us.
"Doge them!" I shout to my team but sadly it was only ten seconds and it's only me, and Juleka, and Adam who are still in the game. But we did hit the other team too, and it's us VS. Adrien, Gabby, Felix, and Lila. Lila seems to be cringing on to Adrien more than I thought. Then I got an Idea, I did flips, turns, and jump to avoid the balls. Then lucky me and Juleka got Gabby, and Lila out. Sadly before Gabby got hit, she throws the ball at Juleka and hit her. Now it's two on two, I decided to get my Ladybug confidence out and when I heard Adam 'flirting with me' in the court! I decided to go along since Felix and Adrien hates him. ( it's call strategies people! )
"Sooo.... Are you going anywhere at lunch?" Adam start.
I then say "No, do you want to come have lunch at my place?" I saw him smirked, and I smirk back because I know that he knows the plan. Then I saw the two boys on the opposite court gritting their teeth, it's not enough to lose their focus though.
"Hey, what's your type" I say giggling a little.
"Your my type" he answer with a wide smirk.
"Oh really," I use the seductive tone.
"Oh YES baby"
With that I 'walked' toward him and kissed him in the cheek. Adrien and Felix are raging right now trying to kill Adam, especially Felix which made him shout. "How dare you use that strategy my queen!"
"It's call using your brain. And it Work!" As I say work, I throws two ball at the opponent and it HIT! The game ended as Alya came over the the court and shows me the picture of my kissing Adam. I don't really care because it's not a true kiss, and I didn't like him like that, but I do like his brain which is quite smart I may add. I walked over to Adam gave him a high-five.
"Thanks for continuing the plan. I didn't mean it though" I thanked him.
"No prob! I still like that kiss though." He leans in to kiss my lip but I turn away.
"No thanks"
Next. Felix came over to end our convo.
"I think you have something of mine, Adam, I would like to take it back"
"I am not yours kitty"
"I know you love me"
"I know I don't love you."
"Awwww. You hurt me my queen"
"I'm just kidding! Or maybe not, if you don't hold me tight then I may be dating Adam the next time you see me. Though he is quite smart and ..... Handsome as well--"
"He will not take you!"
Then he took my hand and make way to our next class. I felt bad for Alya since I came with Felix. The BAD thing is that Felix isn't heading to our room but to the park. Then I saw ...... Adrien with someone. I don't know her but she had midnight pony tail with a blue-bell eye, just like me which is 'convenient' I over heard the conversation

Adrien's POV
I found her! I found ladybug!
"Hey Mitty"
"Hi Adrien" she then smirk.
"You have your sass huh"
"Well thank you. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?"
"Well, I want to see you, M'lady"
"Oh thank you"
"Can you be my girlfriend?" I heard a gasp from behind me but I don't care. Not knowing that it's Felix and Mari.
"Oh.... Sure"
"That's great! Bye!" I then walk I the direction of school.

Felix's POV
Mari is Shocked. By shock I meant 'SHOCKED' it's so funny how Adrien just asked the wrong ladybug out. I tried to calm Marinette down as we walked back in class holding her hand because it's one of those time where she needs it. *wink wink it's now a good opportunity to ask my Mari out.
-at lunch-
I saw Mari sitting with Alya and Gabby, which is her BFFs. I came over
"Hey girls, do you know that Adrien is dating Mitty from the other class?" I said it loud enough for every the hear.
"Yeah, we saw it together didn't we?" Mari answered innocently. But everybody else doesn't believe us, but then Adrien came in the cantine holding Mitty's hand. Everyone gasp except for our group. Then Felix speak up.
"Well, if my brother have a 'girlfriend' why don't you be MY girlfriend buggy."
"Why not, suuuuure 'Chat Blanc'" when Mari aka Ladybug said that everyone gasp even louder Alya was the loudest.
"OMG! You're Chat Blanc? OMG! OMFG!?! Mari! How did you know that and didn't tell me." Alya yelled. It's a good thing that all the teachers are in meetings or we will DIE.
I'm not that mad at Mari, because I really want Adrien to be embarrassed when I propose her secrets.
"Oh.... You're too kind, my queen, telling everybody my secrets. Shall I tell Alya your secret" I smirked pay back.
"Don't do it, she's not ready" I heard Gabby said this
"Glad for you to join the 'Amazing convo!'" Alya start to film.
"Okay. Since we are going with this then now I know that the Chat Blanc is dating Mari who have a crush on Ad--" before Alya could finish Adrien walked over. I give Gabby the signal so she can reveal Adrien's identity.
"Nice having you here Mr. Chat Noir"
"How did you know?"
"It's Felix" Gabby replied plainly because she is a me and my queen shipper. Alya scream in the background now Chloe stop by.
"Well. ADRIKIN is Chat Noir which is much better than his brother who is Chat Blanc!"
"Not really Volpina is better" Lila joins in.
"Why thank you Lila. I appreciate how you flattered me" Gabby snapped.
"Why you little! You are NOT Volpina" with this, Gabby brings out Bella and transform.
"Wow" was all everyone said. As Gabby transform back.
Adrien said "Well I know that Mitty is Ladybug!" Mitty looked confused but she goes along with it.
"Why yes I am!" Everyone turns their attention to the sass girl.
"Can I have an interview with you four?" Alya and Neno asked at the same time.
"Why yes" Adrien replied

Now I dragged Mari and Gabby outside trying to hide our snickers. It's just so funny, though it's good to see that my queen didn't feel sad for someone else to take her identity. But me and Gabby does fell bad for Mitty because she is gonna get recked! By us. Heheheheheh.
" it's so funny how everyone believed him! I bet Mitty is so confused right now!" My queen said
"Well we are gonna reck her so bad she is gonna die" Gabby adds
"I know right! I fell bad for that innocent girl! She's so confused" I said
Then it's the end of the day. Which means patrol and prancing Adrien. I walked to Adrien's room seeing as Mitty is in there too doing homework.
"It's time for patrol!" I said
"Well, shall we go m'lady?" He asked his girlfriend.
"Umm... I'll catch up"
Adrien and I transform as I went over to Mari's house to pick up my girlfriend and Gabby sonde they are always together. Also came up with a plan to embarrass my brother.

-at patrol-
Mari's POV
Felix came and picked me and gabby up to the patrol area.
"Hey M'lady" Adrien said.
"You mean 'MY' lady" Felix said. Which made me giggles a lot. "You really are weird! Find someone who looks like ladybug in our school and decide to date them, we'll have fun breaking up with Mitty."
"W-w-wh-WHAT? Mitty isn't ladybug? Then why didn't she tells me!" Adrien screamed.
"Well, she probably doesn't want you to get disappointed and break up with her. Such a poor soul." Gabby says.
"So, if Felix is dating 'Ladybug' then......... you're! Marinette!" Adrien just figured it out
"Yup!"