Chapter 1

Marinette's POV
I've decided to write my diary first thing in the morning, so I get my keys and unlock the box that keeps my biggest secrets. I turned to a new page and start writing.

Dear diary,
It's Saturday! That means that no school tomorrow or today! This makes me very happy because even if it's Monday, I don't have any homework due that day either so it's pretty much a lucky three days in a row. One more thing that had me up lately is that three new student will be attending the school. I'm looking forward to making new friends, and also meeting the old ones. From Alya, aka the reporter, it seem like there will ever two boys named Felix and Adam, one girl called Gabby. To be completely honest with you, the only new friend that I will be making is Adam because when I visited New York City, in America, Gabby is my best friend there and also known as Volpina. This time, it's the REAL Volpina, not the fake one that Lila is. And Felix, I can't believe he came back to me! I've known him for 7 years already, but he need to moved to the country side because of his family problem 2 years ago. Felix Agreste, the twin brother of Adrien Agreste, which is my current crush but since my old LOVER had come back, I don't know if I feels that way about him anymore. Another great facts about Felix is that he's Chat Noir before Adrien. He calls me Buggy because we both revealed our identities before he left. I'm very happy.
Marinette Dupian-Cheng

After I'd finish writing, Alya called me.
"Girl! Where are you? Aren't you suppose to be here by now?"
"Oh yeah, sorry, I've been busy but I'll head to the Agreste mansion right away"
"Well, what ever you're doing you better head over here now because Adrien and Felix is heading home from the airport and I bet you want your little reunion"
"I'm running Alya! bye!"
"Bye girl"
I grab some cookies for Tikki just in case she's hungry. I'm running as fast as I can right now because I missed him. For two whole years already, I will get to see him again, I miss him calling me buggy and that warm hug. Felix is actually a cold hearted person just like his father, they want me to stay with him at school because since he knows that I'm ladybug and all, he kinda act kind around me.

Then I've reach the front door of The Agreste Mansion. I quickly get in to prepare the food, doing so I've greeted everyone.

Meanwhile, Adrien's POV
Ummm... I don't know how I feel about this reunion, dad seems rather happy for once that Felix is back. But the thought of having him go to school with me is .... Weird. Well, I can't do anything about it, no one actually knows Felix personally except for one. Felix keep talking about her in the ride home, we don't know that Felix have a girlfriend so the conversation went awkward like this:
"*sign* I really miss home" Felix said.
"And you don't miss us brother?" I asked, using the joking tune.
'Well of course but I miss a certain someone that's all" Felix answer thinking about his buggy and the NEW chat noir, how he treated HIS queen of heart.
"Are you thinking of a girl?" I teased
"Well, yeah you could say so." I frozed
"Felix! Why don't you tell me that you have a girlfriend?!"
"Well, I don't know, but I really miss her..."

Then we arrived home. The gate opened and the driver parked our car and then take Felix's bag up the the front of his room which is right next to mine.