30.0

Because you guys asked for it! Here it is chapter 30!! Thanks again for all the views and votes! You guys are awesome😘😜

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

(Sarai's P.O.V)

"Sarai?" Joel whispered.

I was too shocked to say anything. I just stared at his dreamy brown eyes. I was starting to tear up so I made my way to the exit. I didn't want him to see me cry over him.

"Sarai wait please. We need to talk." Joel said taking a hold of my wrist.

I turned around to look at him and he also had tears in his eyes.

"We have nothing to talk about, you made things clear already." I said with a shaky voice.

"It's not what it seems, just hear me out please." He begged.

"No Joel. You have hurt me in so many ways that I've never imagined and you want me to hear you out? To believe what you're going to tell me? I'm sorry I can't, not now at least." I said with tears running down my cheeks.

I got out of Joel' s grip and ran out of the cafe. I couldn't stay in the same room with Joel and his girlfriend.

I started the car and tried to calm down. It was useless since there were still tears running down my face. I probably look like a mess right now.

As I was driving home I started thinking about Joel. How could he come back and tell me it's not what it seems?

The stoplight changed from green to yellow. I stepped on the brake but it wasn't working. I started to panic, it was working perfectly fine when I came to the cafe. I pressed on the brake pedal harder but it was useless, it wouldn't stop the car.

The last thing I remember was a lot of cars beeping, probably at me, and car lights.

(Joel's P.O.V)

I watched as Sarai ran out of the cafe, I was going to run after her but Priscila came up to me.

"Hey babe. Is everything okay?" She asked probably noticing some of my tear stains.

"Yea, um, everything is fine." I gave her a weak smile. "Just waiting for our drinks."

She smiled at me and went back to the table we were sitting at.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sarai. She was really hurt and I knew just by looking at her eyes. They didn't have the same glow as before, they seemed sad.

"Excuse me sir. Are these drinks yours?" The cashier asked waving his hand in front of my face.

I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn't realize they were calling out my order.

"Oh, um, yea they are. Thanks." I awkwardly smiled and handed him the money and went back to the table.

"Here's your frappe." I said handing Priscila her drink.

"Thanks." She smiled.

I sat in front of her and started drinking my green tea with honey. I started thinking about Sarai again, I need to talk to her. Even if it's the last thing I do. I must've zoned out for a while because Priscila was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hello. Joel back to Earth." She said. "Have you been listening to what I'm telling you?"

"I'm sorry what?" I asked sheepishly.