26.0

(Priscila's P.O.V)

I was awaken by the ringtone of my phone, who could be calling me this early?

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey did you finally tell Joel?" I heard Enrique ask.

"Really? You wake me up from my sleep to ask me this? Couldn't you wait?" I said annoyed.

"Just answer the question." He demanded.

"Yes I did." I sighed.

"So what did he say?" He asked eagerly.

"He said that he'll take care of the child and that we'll get married." I replied.

"Wow! My plan is working!" Enrique said happily.

"Yeah it is but there's still one problem." I reminded him.

"Which is?" He questioned.

"I'm not pregnant." I quickly said.

"Well he doesn't have to know that, just get yourself some of those fake pregnancy bellies." He said as if it was that easy.

"Okay fine whatever." I answer.

"Just keep me updated with anything that happens." Enrique said.

"Alright bye now." I hung up before he could say anything.

I stayed in bed a little longer, hopefully this whole plan thing works out. To be honest I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe because I like Joel or maybe just to please Enrique who I have loved for a long time already.

At some point in my life I realized that I loved Enrique but I could never confess my feelings to him because he always loved Sarai better than me.

Many people view Enrique as a bad guy because of what he did to Sarai. But I know that deep inside he is a good person and has a kind heart.

All this plan makes him seem like a crazy person but hopefully he realizes that this was all dumb. But I still have that hope that he's a normal person. Am I crazy to think this way?

I had talked to Evelyn about my feelings towards her brother but the only thing she told me was to please his brother and maybe over time he'll forget about Sarai and gain feelings for me.

Maybe that's the reason why I'm in this whole mess.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard that I got a notification on my phone. It was a message from Joel.

Joel😉: Hey cutie! What you up to?

That's weird. He's never talked to me like this before.

Priscila: Nothin much☺how about you?

Joel😉: Just finished La Banda rehearsals😜, hey I wanted to ask you something.

Priscila: What's up?

Joel😉: Wanna hang out later?

Priscila: Umm sure babe😊

Joel: Great! I'll pick you up in half an hour.

Priscila: Alrighty sounds good!

Since when is Joel nice to me? He's always very dry and barely invites me anywhere. Maybe he's had a change of heart since we're expecting a "child", it'll just make this plan even easier then.

I got out of bed and started to get ready for my date with Joel. I took a quick shower and decided to wear some jeans and a flower-patterned blouse. I did my makeup and left my hair in its natural waves. Joel will be here any minute now so I just sat down and waited.

It's a little suspicious that's he's nice and to me but I'll just go along with it.

What if he's starting to like me?

(Enrique's P.O.V)

Things are going even better than I expected them to go. I never thought that Joel would suggest to get married with Priscila. It just made this plan easier. I'll finally have Sarai for myself.

I walked into Evelyn's room to tell her the good news.

"Guess what?!" I said excitedly.

"Let me guess you're finally over Sarai and will move on." She rolled her eyes.

"No. Sarai is only mine." I said.

"Whatever. What did you have to tell me?" She asked.

"Priscila is going to marry Joel." I exclaimed.

"Wait?! What?! She is?" Evelyn asked surprised.

"Yup. Priscila told him about the baby and he suggested to get married." I said recalling what Priscila had told me.

"Wow, I didn't think Joel would do something like that." She softly said.

"Me either. But Sarai will finally be mine." I said pleased of what I had accomplished.

"Are you stupid or something?" Evelyn said.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Everyone in town knows that Sarai is pregnant with Joel's baby. Although he'll be getting married with Priscila he'll still come back to Sarai." She bluntly said. "No matter what you do Sarai will always be in love with Joel."

"What? So it's true that she's pregnant?" I asked.

"Yea everyone knows that. I'm guessing that's why Isaiah bailed out of the plan." She said.

I sat quietly thinking about what she had just told me. Sarai is pregnant? But I could surely change that. That's when an idea came to mind.

"Not if I can stop that pregnancy." I smirked.

"And how are you possibly going to do that?" Evelyn raised her arms and squinted her eyes at me.

"She could have a little 'accident'." I said.

"Are you seriously going to do that? You could go to jail again for God's sakes!" Evelyn exclaimed.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take. Sarai can't and will not be with Joel or Isaiah. She's only mine." I said.

"What do you plan to do then?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh this isn't a job for one, I need you to help me with this. Are you willing to help me?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a while until she finally gave me an answer.

"Fine I guess I'll help you." She sighed.

"That's my sister! Here let's go my room and I'll tell you the plan there." I said walking out of her room.

She walked behind me into my room and starting planing what we were going to do. We sketched out a little map and try to do everything as accurate as it could be.

If everything works out as planned, Sarai will be mine.

Who's point of view do my lovely readers want next?