date night

Date night
Your pov
'No (bestfriends name) I don't know where we are going on our date'
'what are you gonna wear?'
'I don't know, do I go casual or something fancy?'
'It would help if you knew where you are going'
'I know, Michaels a shit and he won't tell me'
'I have to go, ashton has just arrived, tell Michael I said hey, have fun abs you have to tell me all about it!'
'okie, bye sweetcheeks'
'SEEYA'

Throwing on a pair of ripped black jeans and a off shoulder top from topshop I was almost ready to go.

I did my usual makeup, nothing special. I put my hair in two lose French plaits.

I heard a knock at the door, grabbing my car keys, bag and phone I was all set.

Mikeys pov
It sounds totally lame, but I don't know why but whenever I'm in this same spot, outside her house waiting for her, I just feel a million emotions all at once, like butterflies but I don't get butterflies because I'm a man and I don't do that no.....

She means the absolute world to me, sometimes I really forget how lucky I am, I could hear her coming towards the door and ---

'Holy fuck baby'
'What Michael?'
'How the hell can you look so good in such casual clothes'
'I guess I just do'

As we walked over to my car, I playfully slapped her bum.
'Behave yourself mikey' I heard her mum shout from the window.
'Not making any promises' I'd laugh and get in the car.

'So where are we going exactly?'
'You'll see'

We pulled up in a field full of cars, as a short man waddled over to the window.
'Tickets?'
Handing the man the two slightly crumpled tickets he headed off.

A cloth was pulled from a massive tv look like screen.

'No way, a drive in movie?'
'Hell yes'
'I love you mikey'
'I love you too'

as the opening sequence to the little mermaid came on, she squealed and clapped, she's so fucking adorable.

We burst into song and I couldn't ask to be with a better person, she's the greatest thing.

When 'kiss the girl' played it's fair to say I made my move, maybe even a bit of tongue action, but I didn't say that.

It's fair to say that after the movie was over we were still excited, and let me just say I definitely went under the sea on her, but don't tell my mom.

Best. Date. Ever