sunday mornings with mikey

Sunday morning
mikeys PoV:
Waking up at 8:15am and seeing my whole world in front of me, now that was something special.
I'd pull the blankets up closer to (y/n) and snuggled her in them, then planting a kiss on her forehead, I rolled out of bed.

going downstairs and boiling the kettle as I stood in our kitchen, half naked but with my heroic superman pants, the ones she bought me on Valentine's Day. I'd laugh to myself remembering the day, most of it we snuggled in bed and watched about 100 episodes of the walking dead.

I'd grab the mr and misses cups from out of the cupboard to the right of the stove, adding a scoop of our favourite cadburys hot coco powder, adding the rest of the ingredients needed.

Making my way upstairs and into the bedroom I saw the love of my life cuddled into the duvet, how the fuck does someone manage to attract me so much even when she has morning breath.

I'd walk around to her bedside cabinet placing the mug down, leaning down to her level id whisper, 'morning princess' she fluttered her eyes open and I kissed her on the cheek.

I'd crawl back in bed with her, sitting up turning on the tv, her drinking her coco she turned around to see me laughing.

'Michael? What is it?'
I'd continue to laugh as she looked at me pulling an angry face.
'Milk moustache'
I'd kiss her face tasting the milk touch my tongue.

I'd hear the door creak open to see the other woman in my life.
'Daddy' she said rubbing her eyes,
'Yes princess?'
'Can I join you and mummy?'
'Yes my lovely'
As I lifted her up into the middle of (y/n) and myself I smiled as I cuddled my little princess and my beautiful queen.