Gas

Her: Your theory's are right. When I was snooping around I went inside the main building, I snuck around and I seen two men talking. I heard one of them say the gas wasn't working properly and it needed fixed pronto.

Me: gas?

Her: Yes. I also figured out that as soon as you walk in this place, your head get infected with this gas and it makes u forget everything you ever knew outside of here. Also all the things you don't think about, you'll forget.

Me: So your telling (interrupted again)

Her: Yes. You forgot your name because of the gas. Once you stop thinking about it for a certain amount of time, it erases but no matter what it will automatically erase after a certain amount of time...

Me: What about my parents? They lost everything the first day.

I seen her look down and tears start coming down her face. I lifted her head and told her to tell me.

Her: (crying) Your parents are dead. They kill your parents and replace them with what they call "The Perfect People". They are clones. Your real ones are gone...

I stood there not knowing what to say.
Her: Soon we both will live like everyone else... (cry's more)

I hugged her.

Me: No we will escape this place before we forget anything else...

Her: There's no escape...

She then turns around and starts walking the other way while I stand there taking all that information in slowly...