012 ➙ HERE

Months passed, neither Sam or Natasha heard from Armina. Here and there, she'd leave little signs that she was still around. That was until they stopped all together. It bugged Sam when they did, but he was quick to shrug it off. Natasha kept reminding him that she was fine, that she probably was partying at some nightclub.

And in turn, he went to the closest one in attempt to find her. He didn't like the fact that she wasn't somewhere that he knew she was safe. There were still agents out there who could take her into their custody and use her in their own ways.

Little did he know that one did.

As Sam entered the nearest night club, his hands were shoved deep within the pockets of his leather jacket. Natasha had dropped word that this was most likely where she would be, even though she disapproved that he was looking for her.

With all of the flashing lights, loud music, and bizarre dancing, it was hard for Sam to make out anyone's face. The environment reminded him of Armina, and he could see why this was where she spent most of her time.

His head snapped around as he felt someone come up from behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist. As he looked down, he was relieved to see that it was indeed Armina.

"I thought I told you I would be fine." She said as she leaned up to press a gentle kiss to his cheek. In turn, they looked as if they were a loving couple who had met up at the club.

He raised a single brow as he looked down at her before letting out a faint laugh that couldn't be heard over the music. "We both know that I was worried about you."

"Oh Sam, I can handle myself." She whispered as her arm fell from around his waist, reaching for his hand.

"I didn't come to dance." He responded as she pulled him out onto the dancefloor.

"But you did come here, so we'll have at least one dance." Her lips curved upwards into a smirk as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Fine." He mumbled as she turned to face him before wrapping her arms around his neck as his wrapped around her waist.

"So why did you come? You know why I'm staying away." She places her face against the skin of his neck, her hands roaming upwards into his thin hair.

"Well, I couldn't stay away." He responded as he held her hips as she swayed them. "I had to know you were safe. You stopped letting me know that you were, and that worried me, Mina."

She smiled slightly against his skin at the sound of the nickname he had given her months ago. "I can't talk about it here."

"Okay, then come with me. And then, you can tell me all about it." He stopped dancing to the music and pulled away to look down at her. She stopped as well, moving her head to face him fully. He cupped her face within his hands as his eyes filled with worry.

"Sam." She whispered out as she began to shake her head.

"You were safe while we took down Hydra, and if you come with me, you'll still be just as safe. Incase you forgot, I do know how to use a gun." He gave a smile as her arms slipped down from around his neck.

"Fine, okay." She nodded before turning and heading for the door of the nightclub. As Sam followed her, he couldn't help but smile.

"Natasha told me to bring clothes in case you decided to come with me, and so I listened." Sam said as he got into the front seat of his car. He turned, grabbing a pair of clothes from the backseat of his car before handing them to her.

"She knows me so well, I bet she also told you specifically not to come for me." She raised a single brow, taking the clothes into her hands. She stared at him for a moment before she began to change, not caring about their surroundings.

"She did. You know I can go to a gas station or something." Before he finished his sentence, Armina had already stripped down to her undergarments.

"I think I'm good." She responded as she looked over at him before pulling on the sweatpants. He kept his eyes averted as he looked out the window of the driver's seat.

"Are you really changing in my front seat?" He asked sarcastically while making sure no one was watching her change.

"What? Are you scared of a little nakedness, Sammy Boy?" She asked as he looked back over at her, shaking his head.

"I'm not Steve Rogers."

--

hello, lovelies! so, i was wondering who wanted a sequel for this story! i have ideas for one, but i wasn't too sure about publishing one.