Chapter 1

Thanks for reading this book.

This is my first ever book and i hope you all like it. My friend and i co- wrote this book and brainstromed our ideas. And came up with this. If u like the book feel free to tell others.
I'll try my best to routinely update, but i have quite a busy schedule so i hope you all can wait a while till my next update.
Anyways lets get to it... And dive into the world of Olivia!!

*OLIVIA'S POV*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "ugh!" i say when im woken from the sound of my alarm clock at 5:30am. I dont think i will ever get used to waking up early. I'm more of a sleep in kind a girl.

It's my first day of college and i'm just hoping it doesn't suck as much as my high school years did. And it isn't much of a spirit booster when your voted most likely to die alone surrounded by books. Don't get me wrong i love books, most of my life i dedicated to reading but the thought of dying alone and only having books to comfort me wasn't what i had planned my life would be.

While i was drowning myself in my thoughts of college life that i would be starting in a matter of hours, i had already showered, packed and now i was standing next to the kitchen island eating my breakfast.
I could here my mum pacing back and forth whole night crying, i think she also might have been the cause of the draft i felt. She has been my rock for as long as i can remember, she has been my only best friend really...

My dad wasn't really around us most of the day and night since i was about 10 years old. He spent his time drinking and having drugs and moving from one woman to another. After about a year my mum had enough and finally filed for a divorce and got full custody over me. It was me and her against the world and i'm glad to have her on my side.

"olivia, hun! " i heard her call out to me which ended my long train of thoughts."yeah, I'm in the kitchen" i said shoveling the remaining food in my mouth.

After a few seconds i heard the thumping of her heels as she came down to see me.
When we met eye to eye... I finally took a good look at what she was wearing.

She was dressed in a black fitting pencil skirt which ended just at her knees and a short sleeved button down shirt perfectly tucked in the skirt. She was always dressed perfectly no matter the occasion. But i couldn't say the same for me.
As i was just dressed in my favorite blue long sleeved baggie sweatshirt and fashionably ripped jeans with my hair held in a bun. I wasn't really going to wear anything fancy and neither have i done so before.

"Olivia, have you finshed packing all the stuff your taking?" she said as she held a strong face to hide her emotion

"yes, everything's ready i was just about to bring down the remaining boxes." i say as i'm headed upstairs to get the boxes.

Once everything was in the car, i kissed my mum and drove to the campus. The school campus was only about a three hour drive from home.
I had enrolled into WSU under a full scholarship offered by the college after i had submitted an entry of my short story which seemed to have pleased them immensely.

As i pulled into the campus driveway i got down to find my dorm room. When i finally did, i was exhausted from carrying those boxes. I thought i would have collapsed then and there. But suddenly i felt a second wind when i was greeted by this heartwarming smile that glowed from this lovely girl's face. As soon as she stood up to help me.