Chapter 35: Total Chaos

Start from the beginning

I turned to see what was over there. Obviously it was blank. I turned back to see she was gone.

I woke up with a migrane, I'm pretty sure you don't wake up from a coma with a headache. My body was still very....still. I used whatever strength I had left to roll over. As weird as it sounded; the strength from love. When I was finished I was out of breath.

Just a couple feet away from me was Erica and Dion fighting hand to hand combat and my warrior wolves fighting off the rogues. I prayed to Zelena for more strength as I began to crawl to Erica.

Erica

"Dodge, dodge, swing." I spoke to myself. His fighting style was predictable like Trish and we were a perfect match for each other. Fighting wise.

I felt as if I needed an upper advantage because he was putting the same amount of damage to me as I was to him.

He jumped away from me a couple feet when I swung at him.

"Stop toying with me Erica. Fight me for you. Show me your Alpha powers. Show me why you're living in my kingdom." He said emphasizing "my kingdom". He unbuttoned his coat jacket and threw it to the side.

"You're lucky I only had one bullet; someone wasted all of it on me. But tell me Erica, will you go down as easy as your mate?" He growled before shifting into a black wolf around the same size as Alerick's.

He charged at me with full speed and I wasn't sure how I was going to defend myself. He opened his mouth to show me the two rows of sharp teeth. I stood still, waiting for him to come close as possible before dodging him at the last minute. He charged at me again, knocking me over this time.

I reached up and held his neck pushing him away from me while he tried to attack me. Finally I sent a kick to his stomach causing him to move back. I rolled away from him and was on my feet again.

"I'm too weak in wolf form." I thought to myself. It was best if I continue fighting like this.

I ran over to him and sent a kick to his chest and he faltered for a second before he used his head to send me flying in the air. I landed on a pile and was consumed my dirt that sent me into a coughing fit. I started rolling out the pile with my eyes closed until I hit something. Thinking it's Dion, I quickly opened my ears. I turned to see Alerick face to face, with him in a different spot than before.

"Alerick?" I whispered. "Are you moving?"

He opened one eye to look at me. "Beautiful as always, my love. Your new dress is ruined though."

"Not just my dress Alerick. I have leaves in my hair and bruises on my skin."

"I didn't even notice." He whispered back smiling at me. I lifted my head up to see Dion in human form staring at me confused. He had re-covered himself with his jacket coat.

"Look Erica, I'm weak." He said stating the obvious. "I need you to fight for me. For the kingdom."

"I'm trying but I'm weaker than him right now."

"You're stronger than you think Erica."

"The Moon Goddess told me that too but I'm not too sure of that now." I said shaking my head.

"I met her today and she told me how to defeat Dion but it's going to hurt." I looked up again at Dion and he was now walking to where Alerick and I was.

"What's going to hurt?" He rolled on top of me crushing me with his weight. I laughed thinking this is what's supposed to hurt until he sunk his teeth in my skin.

"What the hell Alerick?" I screamed and wiggled underneath him. "Get off me!" He rolled off with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Of all the time to mark me..." I was interrupted with the sound of my bone snapping. It was like the first time I was shifting except this time it wasn't painful, I just realized what was going on.

I heard Dion's footsteps coming closer and then I heard nothing at all. I soon felt suffocated and started breathing through my mouth. Last thing gone was my eyesight. I was living in total darkness with none of my senses working. I closed my eyes and imagined a world where Dion was in charge. Only two words came to mind. Total chaos.

I opened my eyes again and everything was clear. I felt like I was watching a movie in 3D. I swung my hand across my face and was pleased with what I saw.

Next I was hearing a conversation between my mom and dad. They were back at the pack house. My mother was trying to convince my dad not to join the fight but he was being stubborn.

I remembered this bakery/cafe I used to go to all the time with Ryan when I was a young teen. I smelt the fresh they just removed from the oven. That place was atleast five miles away from here.

I jumped to my feet to see Dion standing right of me.

"You got your super senses." Dion pointed out.

"Seems so brother-in-law. Now it's time to kick your ass."

I felt more powerful. I was faster. I turned around and kicked him and sent him flying. I used my new found speed to catch up to him and kick him in another direction. I continued doing this sending punches and kicks in his direction. I finally stopped to run over to Alerick.

"This is amazing. Is this how you always see the world?" I looked at him on the ground waiting for an answer when I realized he's unconscious again. "Oh."

I looked at Dion and he was back in his wolf form. He started charging at me and waited for the perfect to dodge him. When I dodged him, he headed for Alerick and placed him inbetween his teeth. Soon I saw blood leaking from his mouth.

"Put him down." I yelled. Dion opened his snout and tossed him to the side. All I was seeing was red. "You were right Dion. It's time to stop playing."

I charged at him and grabbed on to the fur at the side of his neck. He yelped and started to run around trying to shake me off.

I was slipping because I didn't get that good of a grip and his fur was short. I waited for the perfect moment and boosted myself up on his back. He ran faster hoping to throw me off but I wasn't going to let go; not after he hurt Alerick.

I grabbed his ear in one of my hand and held his neck in the palm of my other one. "I gave you a chance Dion. You could of changed. You should of changed." I said in his ear. With all my effort, I twisted his neck. I heard the bone snap and he fell heavily to the floor with me on his back. I jumped off quickly and ran over to Alerick and kneeled beside him.

"Okay baby. I'm going to heal you." I placed one of his hands in mines. He was still bleeding and not healing. I just kept crying. "Please heal Alerick. Help me out. I don't know what to do." The tears just strolled down my face blinding me. "Alerick! This is not the time to be sleeping. Wake up!"

"You can do whatever you want my Queen."

"Not this Zelena. You said there would be blood shed. Well here it is. He's bleeding. Is he going to die? Because right now he's not healing."

She didn't answer me and I got angry at her for just leaving me. I got up, wiped my tears and looked at the warrior wolves fighting the rogues. I was no longer crying but my breathing was still heavy. I used my speed to run to every single one of those mutts and snap their necks. When all of them had fallen, everyone was staring at me.

"Put all their bodies in a pile and burn them all. I want to be able to stomp on their ashes." I turned away from them so they wouldn't see me starting to cry again.

I walked over to where Alerick dropped the ring and picked up the box. It was beautiful. I placed it on my finger and smiled.

"Of course I will marry you Alerick." I turned to look at his body. "I love you."

AN: Longest Chapter! I can HONESTLY say I planned out the book all the way to this point. Idk what's going to happen next. I always wanted an unhappy story ending... Tell me what you guys want in the comments. Until next time....