51. Irresistible

[RECAP: It's Spring term, and still no progress in getting rid of Mr Marek's evil ex...]

Spring Term. What an ironic descriptor for freezing, leaden-skied early January. There was nothing "spring" about the first day back at school in any sense of the word.

Except for a tiny spring of joy in Sera's heart that she would finally see Mr Marek again. Evening classes at the Community Centre didn't start for another two weeks and she hadn't seen him since that glimpse on Christmas Eve.

He caught her eye a couple of times in art class. He looked haggard, like he had lost weight and not slept for weeks. Sera ached to be with him.

The lesson finished - it was lunch break next - and she lingered.

"Sera." He said her name. They both looked at one another, mutual longing in their eyes.

"I know I should go. I just wanted to thank you for the painting. It's so beautiful," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"It's on my bedroom wall. It reminds me of the other one, but it's so much more hopeful."

Mr Marek was silent, gazing at her. Then he spoke, his voice ragged.

"I need you. I can't take this any more, Sera. I need you. Come here."

She went up to him and he took her in his arms. His mouth came down on hers, first gently, tenderly. Then he was crushing her, his tongue probing her, his hands over her body.

He broke off. "I've got to have you. It's been weeks, I'm going out of my mind."

"You and Victoria...?" Sera was still paranoid that the blonde woman would have inveigled her way back into his bed.

"God no. I've been living like a monk. There's nobody I want but you."

He had never admitted anything like this before and Sera felt her heart melt. "I've missed you so much."

He stroked her cheek. "Me too, baby." He started kissing her again and she could feel his hardness pressing against her.

Then he was leading her across the room towards the storage cupboard. "I know how insanely risky this is but I've got to have you just this once."

Sera was too stunned and turned on to resist.

He closed the door behind them. "Face the wall," he commanded. She obeyed.

Roughly he rucked her skirt up and pulled her underwear aside. He wasn't taking no for an answer. She wanted him so badly his aggression only turned her on more.

She heard him undo his zip. Then in one long, hard, deep thrust he was inside her and she gasped at the shock of it. She was already wet for him so it didn't hurt but he was as deep in her as he had ever been, almost to the point of discomfort.

Sera shifted, changing the angle and he pulled her hips hard against him to keep the depth.

"Christ, you're even better than I remember. I'm not going to last long." He reached round to slip his fingers between her folds, giving her the stimulation she needed to reach her peak simultaneously with him.

Sera's body was fighting her mind. Her mind was freaking out, terrified at what they were doing and the possibility of being discovered. Anyone might walk in at any time.

But her body was a hopeless mass of sensation, wanting more and more of him.

Possibly because he sensed her conflict, he began murmuring things to her that distracted her from her fears. How good she felt. How much he wanted her. How he wasn't going to stop until she gave in. He was relentless. "I have never, ever needed to fuck anyone like I need to fuck you, Seraphina."

Finally she couldn't take it any more and almost sobbing, gave him what he wanted from her. As he felt her contract around him he thrust powerfully into her, taking his own orgasm.

They stood there, Sera's legs feeling weak and wobbly, both wet with heat and out of breath. He leant against her and she felt the heavy weight of him against her back.

"Come June I'm going to tie you to my bed and not let you out for a week," he vowed. "Don't make any plans because the moment school is out, you're mine."