35. Taken

[RECAP: It's the final painting session for Sera and Mr Marek...]

Sera had drifted into a daze, reclining in her usual pose, when Mr Marek put his paintbrush down.

"It's done."

"Done?" She was confused.

"My painting is complete."

Sera's heart sank a little. She had known this was probably the final session, but she was still sad that it meant the end of all her private times with him. Lying there gazing at him and constantly hoping that he would break his resolve.

She expected him to tell her she could get dressed but instead he came over to the couch. He ran his finger down the centre of her body, between her breasts, to her lower stomach.

Sera gasped in shock, her skin shivering at his touch. Her nipples, hopelessly uncontrollable, tautened.

"And now." He left the sentence unfinished.

"Now?"

Mr Marek smiled, a note of triumph in his eyes. "Now I have completed my painting of the sexy little virgin, I can finally fuck you."

The shock was obvious on Sera's face. His eyes narrowed.

"I've spent enough weeks holding back while I painted you, with you wanting exactly the same."

"But you said..."

He cut across. "What I am saying now, Sera, is that I'm finally going to take you. I'm fairly confident you'll have no objections."

Sera could probably have thought of a dozen but her whole body felt electrified by his single caress.

"Open your legs." It was a command, not a request.

Feeling almost hypnotised, Sera parted her thighs. She was torn between embarrassment at exposing such an intimate area to him and desire for him to touch her there.

Which he did. He ran his finger down, brushing over her clitoris and making her jump and throb. "It's a huge turn on when you obey me," he told her.

His finger swirled around her entrance: Sera could tell that she was already getting very wet for him.

Despite this she was nervous. She had never done this before, and although she wanted to, the reality was more confronting than she had anticipated.

She played for time. "Shouldn't we go to your room?"

But Mr Marek had other plans. "I'm going to fuck you for the first time right here, exactly where I painted you."

He moved his hand over her breast, his thumb caressing her nipple and squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. Just enough to cause slight discomfort and she winced, yet she still wanted more.

She could smell the heat of him through his shirt, his masculine aroma mingling with the soap or deodorant he used. It was a clean, sexy, maleness.

Then his mouth was over her, hot and wet, sucking and tugging on her skin. She arched up against him. His other hand slid between her legs, flicking past her most sensitive place, dipping inside her. He put one finger up inside her, moving it around gently.

"Very tight and very wet. But I know you can take a little pain from me, Sera."

He switched to two fingers which didn't hurt but felt full and stretching against her sensitive inner walls. He moved them in and out in a slow rhythm and she found her hips rising to meet him.

With his other hand she heard him unzip himself and then he took her hand and put it on him. He was huge, hot and hard. Her hand wouldn't even fit around him.