He's living in the Past. "MY" Past.

*SoonYoung's POV*

The performance unit moved out of the dorm because the principal of the school decided it was too rowdy to keep such many students in one dorm cause we're the only one who as 13 people in one dorm.

It also felt like it broke seventeen apart. Because half of them hate me and now we're separated.

I was so depressed.

I was left with the performance unit and DK.

Woozi got well and started attending classes again.

I didn't go to school much. I found no reason to...

I unpacked the things I brought with me to the so called "New" dorm.

I arranged my clothes and shoes in the cabinet.

after that, I saw a box, and it seemed that DK wrote on it.

"I hope love can be reconciled once again, as both of you loved too much, but the trials were big enough to break you two down. But a day will come that you'll realize being apart is one way to strengthen and prepare yourselves to stand up and love again"

-SeokMin

I felt pain in my chest as I read what he said.

If only we were that strong DK... 

I sigh and sat down and opened the box.

the first thing I saw is the camera Coups gave me, which I used to take pictures of every moment with Jihoon.

I breathed in deep. Getting ready to see the past.

I saw the cream... The Cream I used to wipe the make up that was on his face.

The face that I used to see so happy... but now in pain...

I saw the Jacket... The Jacket that he stole because I told him it'll warm him up.

The Jacket that made me realized... I cared for the little boy...

I saw my necklace with two rings that Woozi also had.

The necklace that I used to work hard on looking for... And when I saw it, I knew who I'll give it too right away...

The necklace I placed in the bear, that also was the night I confessed to him, and the night I had my first kiss...

Tears start forming in my eyes as I scan through the things and reminisce.

I saw the rock, The rock I picked up in the haunted house.

The rock that we were supposed to write our wishes on for the good our relationship

The rock that we were supposed to throw, but it rained... Instead we kept it.