love

Warning this is a mature chapter ok. Those who are not allowed to read such material must leave, those who can enjoy.

As I stood beside Lestat kissing him he suddenly pulled my chin up to kiss me deeper. I could hardly breathe. I let go to breathe when he attacked my neck in butterfly kisses sucking and gently nipping at my exposed throat. He cupped my butt in his hands gently squeezing it. I reacted ny a small moan by his actions. Smiling, he wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to my bedroom.

He carried me into the room until he reached the edge of the bed.

"Lestat?"

"Yes," he answered in a nervous tone.

"Can you.... Can you please," I said nervous and scared at what I was sbout to say. "Change me?"

He looked at me with wide eyes until he smiled and came back to kissing my neck. He nodded into my neck and kissed my neck until I moaned again. He found my sweet spot.

Next thing I knew, I felt fangs enter me. There was only pleasure as I writhed under him as he drank. I felt weak after awhile. I then saw Lestat bite his lip and into another breathtaking kiss. His blood tasted like honey as I drank. I didn't want to stop until my body went into a spasm. My very being was being torn apart. My humanity was dying. After a small while, I felt my fangs slide out.

I looked up to see Lestat staring at me. "Beautiful." he said in a husky voice as he pulled me towards him. My dress was zipped down and thrown over my head to somewhere across the room. I looked at Lestat to be met with his six pack in front of me.

He stared at my matching blue laced lingerie. "You look damn hot in baby blue." he said before grabbing my bra and taking it off and exposing my hardened nipples.

He gently massaged them as he started to take off my panties using his legs. He then leaned down and started to leave a trail of kisses down my body until he reached my throbbing and soaked lower half.

He then did an experimental lick before entering his tongue into my tight hole. I moaned in strings as i spread my legs allowing his tongue to go deeper.
My body melting into the pleasure given to me. He continued until I cummed into his face, he licked me until my body was clean. Panting, i looked at him through my veins.

"Are you prepared for me to take you, Elizabeth?"

I nodded.

He took his boxers off
at least seven or eight inches hard only for me.

He lifted my legs and put them above his head, exposing my womanhood to him. He looked at me before entering into me. I could feel only pleasure as he continued to go deeper within me. He then started to thrust slowly into me.

"Lestat,....please I want.....more...."

He answered my plea by going faster and getting deeper and deeper inside of me. He was turning me into a moaning mess.

He was going so fast it was inhuman eventually he had found my gspot. Making me moan louder than ever before. I eventually released along with him close behind.

We laid down on the bed tired. Lestat pulling me close to him singing softly as he petted my hair. I went to sleep, smiling.