the date

I was ready for that night. Lestat was taking me to Mary Janes tonight and I couldnt help but be nervous. This is my first date after all.

Looking through my closet I came across my favorite green dress. (above)I applied light green makeup to my eyes exposing my multicolored eyes.

The door bell rang as I was putting on my high heeled shoes. I opened the door and there he stood. The dark prince himself.

"Shall we"

I nodded.

As we came to the bar, we ordered a pair of bloody Marys. Taking a sip, he was already near my face.

"You absolutely look delectable tonight." he said as he ran his tongue along my neck. I blushed thinking about the taste of my blood in his mouth.

"Lestat stop teasing."

"I'll do it whenever and wherever I want." he said as his hands trapping me on the side of the bar's counter. His hands traveling down to my thighs, cupping them in his palms. His lips sliding along my collar bone.

"L-Lestat stop." As much as I would love for him to be with me I was scared. Suprisingly, he stopped.

He looked into my eyes. I could feel the dangerous, but passionate love between us. A month has passed since we met, i am terrified but in love with the vampire prince.

"Shall we dance, Elizabeth?"

I nodded.

We danced to the music. My mind went into a trance. My body moving in ways I didn't know were possible. Hours had gone by and I didn't want the night to end, but sadly it had to end.

"Sorry mam but we're closing." A bartender said.

"Oh thank you sir."

We left together that night hand in hand. As we reached my door, I was slammed against the wall by Lestat.

"Perhaps lets do that again, shall we?"

I nodded. He then kissed me roughly on the lips. He left the second I closed my eyes.

He was such a beautiful creature. My angel of darkness.