stalker

Elizabeth p.o.v

Since that night, i felt like i was being stalked. Wherever i went eyes seemed to follow. God what was going on.

Third person

Elizabeth was walking to the same park she saw lestat; hoping the stalker will come. She played another song while she waited.

(song belongs to evanescence snow white queen.)

As she finished, the song she felt hands wrap around her waist. She tried to struggle out of the mans tight grip only to feel them tighten around her. A pair of lips softly made there way from her neck to her ear. His lips lingered on a certain spot on her neck before he spoke in her ear.

"I am going to give you a choice, that i never had." the voice spoke before she felt two dagger like objects slide across her skin.

Elizabeth whimpered as she felt lestats fangs slid across her skin.
Her pulse quickening across his lips.

"P-p-please, don't sir," she says as she felt one of his hands lift her chin while the other was still wrapped around her waist.

"Why, I am giving you a choice love?"

"Humanity is something to be cherished not taken so easily."

She felt a smile come across his lips. He left a tender kiss along the nape of her neck and the sudden prescence leave her.

She turned to see nothing.

Lestat p.o.v

I couldn't do it. I will let her live until she will submit after all I said that she is given a choice.
Though i will not let my mate go. It is either love or death.

Please let me know how you like so far. Thank you my roses