asking out

I awoke to cold hands wrapped around my waist. I remember what happened, but I somehow felt comforted when I lay down with Lestat. He sang to me like a mother would to a child. Just knowing that made my heart beat faster.

"Do you have to be so tempting?"

I looked at him, smirking as he opens his eyes. "Your blood is rushing through those lovely veins and it would make a vampire go mad."

He pushed me into the couch, leaning closer into my body. His hands straddling my hips as I tried to attempt to escape his grasp.

"Makes me want to kiss you,"

His hands squeezing my hips as I tried to maintain a moan.

"To hold you close."

He says as he placed his head into my chest, listening to my heartbeat. Then lifting his head up to my shoulder and his lips reaching my ears.

"To take you."

His lips travelling down to my neck. His lips leading to my sweet spot as he started to slide his fangs across the area.

"To feed on you."

I let out a silent whimper as he teasingly bit my neck with his fangs. His hands squeezing my thighs tightly as he teases me.

"Elizabeth. I want to take you out tonight. I want you to see the person I can be to you. Accept this please."He says in a husky voice.

I nodded. I needed him. Jeez, je was just to good to me.

"Good girl. I wouldn't allow you to decline. If you would have, I wouldn't mind giving you punishment."

A shiver went down my spine at that statement. So dominant and possessive.

"Meet me at Mary Janes tonight."

He gives me one last kiss on my neck before leaving. I couldn't wait for tonight.

"To