Princess. Bakugou

Start from the beginning

"What. The. HELL." He hissed at you, walking over to you are grabbing your shirt, lifting you off the ground. "DON'T FUCKING DO THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!" He shook you rapidly, as your hair flew back and forth, until his angry eyes met yours. "YOU ARE NOT DYING ON ME Y/N! ESPECIALLY AFTER I JUST GOT YOU BACK!" He snapped, as your face began to heat up. You smiled softly, grabbing his chest, and pulling yourself into a hug, still off the ground.

"You are adorable." You sang into his ear, hugging him tighter. He hugged you back stubbornly. "So. Where are you taking me today?" You questioned, as he put you down.

"What?"

"Yesterday, you said we had to go to sleep, since we had stuff to do all day." You muttered, looking to your side in annoyance.

"Well, we are already here." He said, grabbing your hand, and jumping off of the building, as you both fell to the ground. He caught you in his arms, and put you down again, as you looked at the sign on the building. Your eyes bulged, as you looked at the building.

"ROCKIN JUMP?!" (if you do not know, it is a trampoline place. Go there) You squealed in excitement, turning to Katsuki, a huge smile on your face. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" You celebrated, looking at the boy who seemed to be smirking at you. You grabbed his hand, dragging him inside. "COME ON YOU SLOW POKE! LET'S GO!" You yelled as you entered through the door.

You walked over to the worker at the desk, whose face looked sad, and bought your wristbands. You smiled at the worker, as they returned a quick smile, before looking at the news. You put yours on quickly, bolting into the huge arena of trampolines. "HELL YEAH!" You yelled excitedly, running to a trampoline, and immediately doing a superman belly flop on it, as you bounced back up. You then looked around, to see no one was there. "Why is no one here?" You pouted, sitting on the trampoline criss crossed.

"Because of the incident that happened literally yesterday. To be honest, I was surprised you could even move." He launched himself onto the same trampoline as you, launching you into the air with a squeal.

"WHAT TH-" You started as Katsuki tried to tackle you in the air, as you used your quirk to fly yourself quickly down into the trampoline, as Katsuki missed you. You bounced back up above him, smirking. "It didn't hurt, so yeah I could move." You spun around in the air like a star, landing next to Katsuki, launching him up. "Don't fight an air quirk user on trampolines bruh." You winked.

"Well, I challenge you to a game." He brooded.

"What game my sir?" You asked as you bowed dramatically to him.

"A game of cat and mouse." He sneered, grabbing your hand delicately, and pulling it to his mouth, speaking into it. "If I win, you will have to comply with whatever I say for the rest of the day." He smirked.

"And what if I win?" You turned away dramatically, putting a hand on your head, and leaning back like a dramatic damsel.

"Then you get to do what you want to me." He mumbled to you in a low voice, keeping eye contact. "So game on."

"You are going to regret ever making this deal." You announced, breaking from his grasp, and launching yourself to the other side of the room. "CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A PRINCESS DRESS... BABE!" You screamed, as his face went red with anger and embarrassment. Mission accomplished. You missed that face of his.

He then squatted down, getting in a running position. "You know that I am allowed to use my quirk in here, right?" He questioned, as you looked at him in complete confusion, as he held up his wrist band. "Red means you are free to use your quirk." He taunted, as you growled.