SELENA IS GROUNDED

Part 21: SELENA IS GROUNDED

🎀Y/N's POV🎀

We're having breakfast when Fredo called us to the living room.

Fredo: GUYS COME HERE!

We went to the living room. Its a news about that bitch, SELENA.

Reporter: famous young female popstar, Selena Gomez, was charged $10 000 for kidnapping and brutal act towards justin's new gf, y/n. Selena is grounded now. Her henchmen was sent to jail for 2 years as they hit y/n on the ead that cause y/n to faint. It is considered as a brutal act against y/n. Police said that Selena kidnap y/n as she want to break y/n and Justin relationship and also she's envy of y/n as she is in a relationship with justin. let's look at this video that the paps sent.

A video of police areesting Sel and Sel shouting....

Sel: I'LL FIND YOU Y/N! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP! I'LL FIND YOU! JUSTIN, I LOVE YOU! PLS GIVE ME A CHANCE! HEY Y/N, YOU BITCH! I'LL FIND YOU!

Reporter: and thats all for today...

Fredo switch off the tv.

I sat on the sofa. Im at a verge to cry. Justin was mad and he calm me down. Fredo talks to the rest of them about it and scooter called justin.

Scooter: hey bro. i saw the news. im sorry for y/n. pity her...

Justin: yea... Sel is too much.

Scooter: yea... i'm coming over to your place.

Justin: ok bye...

Scooter: bye...

Justin look at me.

Justin: scooter is coming over.

Y/N: ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing part 22... @Noraini_Bieber

Vote.Read.Comment.