Best Night Of Our Life

Part 19: Best Night Of Our Life

🎀Y/N's POV🎀

I went to take a shower. Then i change into my night dress. its 8:25 pm. time to go down now and have dinner.

Justin: hey beauty.! ready?

Y/N: yep...

We went down and sit next to each other. Pattie cooked spaghetti and also mango pudding! :)) omg im so hungry!

Pattie: okey. lets pray and then enjoy ourself.

After praying, we enjoy our food. After that, we wash the dishes and went to bed.

I sleep with Justin. We lie on the bed.

Justin: babe...

Y/N: yea?

Justin: now that you're 18 and i'm 19 and we're at our legal age. i wanna do something different. somthing futher more.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Justin look into my eyes.

Justin: i've been wanting you so badly.

I was shocked to hear that. am i hearing the wrong thing?

Y/N: wha-

When i was about to ask him, he interrupt me with a kiss. He kissed me deeply. I try to stop but i can't. i love him kissing me. we continue kissing until we make out. we took off our clothes and continue making out.

😃Pattie's POV😃

I was on my bed when i heard bangings in Justin's room. its not that loud. Suddenly, i heard moaning. what am i hearing? i quickly fell asleep.

✌️Justin's POV✌️

I slowly make out with her. the bangings is going to wake the people in the house. so we did it silently. we were enjoying it.

Y/N: i love you...

Justin: i love you too...

We kissed deeply. i didnt let her go.

🎀Y/N's POV🎀

I dont wanna moan but it keep on escape from my mouth. After making out, i lay my head on justin chest. we were covered with blankets.

Justin: this is the best night of my life.

He looked at me and give a peck on my lips.

Y/N: haha.. yep :)

He play with my hair until we fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Continuing Part 20... @Noraini_Bieber

Vote.Read.Comment.