My knight in Silver Blood?

I felt arms grab me under my armpits and suddenly I was up in the air. Wait what? I turned around slow, my vision still blurry on the edges, to see Gareth leading me up towards the sky. The chaos below starting fading as we went higher and higher. The Scarlet Guard had come.
Below me I could hear gunshots and battles taking place. It irked me to no end that I couldn't go and help them but I knew I was in no condition to fight. I had escaped Maven once again by luck but I wasn't sure when this luck would run out. I really didn't want to have to find out.
After I got to my senses I screamed to Gareth to ask where we were going. He replied,"Farley requested I take you back to the notch. She wants you to rest there and is hoping to capture some Silver healers to heal to the injured." Smart, I thought. Healers were one of the things stopping us from taking out the Silvers. It's hard to keep fighting injured when they never have to.
I was going back to the Notch. Part of me was anxious. I had just escaped Maven after being his person toy for the past month. The thought of it made me want to rip his head off. Another part of me was scared. I had abandoned the kids to go on a mission to the Choke but I had to do it. There was no way I was going to let 5,000 kids get murdered for being Red.
The mission. I had completely forgotten about it until now. The last thing I remember was our plane tumbling down from the sky after being seen by Silvers. I had no clue if Cal or any of the others were alive. The Little Legion definitely wasn't and it was my fault. It made my heart ache. But my heart wasn't the only thing aching. The longer we had been in the air, the more I realized how weak I truly was.
My body hurt all over and I still felt like I was in a haze, the ticking sound still pounding in my ears and rattling my brain. I had bruises covering me in a wide assortment of colors varying from yellow to purple and anything in between. The gash above my eye came to notice and I finally felt how bad it stung. I closed my eyes to escape the pain.
Time skip
I awoke to familiar voices chattering around me. The thought soothed me and overwhelmed me at the same time. My head was still pounding like it was getting hammered but the pain stopped when I looked in front of me. My family was there and they were safe. Tears of joy filled my eyes when I say the steady beat of their chests moving up and down. They were alive and well.
        Standing next to them, was a person that made my breath hitch. Cal. I hadn't expected to see him for a long time, maybe ever again. This time his features softened as he looked at me. Probably because he knew how painful the last few weeks had been for me with his brother. He gave me a small smile before talking to the person next to him.
         Kilorn had a big grin on his face and just looked genuinely happy to see me. Before I was taken, we hadn't left on a very good spot in our friendship but hopefully this was a sign we were good. I missed him being just my friend. Not a solider, not a lover, just a friend.
        For the first time in a while, as I looked out at the people I loved chattering quietly, I felt no pain.

Ok I know that there were a lot of gaps but that will all clear up in the next chapter! It will explain the beginning of this chapter and also include more action than this one. Just wanted to show you how she stood and felt with everyone. Next chapter should be up soon... Like and Comment please!!!