I began walking towards them, since they had yet to spot us.

"Wait," Dom said, halting my footsteps. I turned towards him and he looked me into my eyes, letting go of my hand to place it lightly upon my cheek.

"I want to say this before we approached them first." He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Okay so I know how complicated and probably stupid this is but there is no other way for us to see each other until after school is over. I wish I could come down here for spring break but I promised my dad I'd stay with him at base."

I nodded my head, urging him on because not only did we have to say goodbye but Colton and Elliot are our friends too and I didn't want to miss the opportunity of saying goodbye to them.

"Ryler... I am going to miss you. No fuck that. I am going to miss you so fucking much my heart will probably combust at the thought of me not being able to touch you anymore. I really and truly care for you so much. I-I..."

He let go of my cheek and placed it on my hips drawing me closer to him. He smiled so hard his white teeth glistened in the evening sun and his dimples poked out of his cheeks, winking at me. "I've fallen for you Ryler. I've fallen for you so hard that my heart is literally breaking at the thought of leaving you right now."

That's when he bent down to capture my warm, soft, and inviting lips. My eyes fluttered shut and I immediately kissed him back. He didn't ask for an entrance and neither did I. This sweet and short kiss was good enough to say our last goodbyes to each other. And it was also appropriate given the fact that our parents were probably watching us.

We finally pulled away and smiled at each other all goofy-like

We finally pulled away and smiled at each other all goofy-like. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned. "I've fallen for you too Dominic, so hard that my heart breaks at the thought of you leaving and never coming back to see me. Even the thought of you with another girl is painful."

I love you Dominic... but not yet.

Just not yet.

He mirrored my grin and picked me up and spun me around. We laughed at how silly and stupid it was and must appeared.

The moment was ruined when someone cleared their throats. We pulled away to catch a very angry Elliot and Colton displaying a bittersweet smile, standing behind us.

I ran into Elliot's arms, catching him off guard, and hugged him tightly. "I am going to miss you so freaken much! I promise I am coming to New York to visit during spring break!"

He hugged me back just as tightly. "You better visit or I'm not inviting you to my wedding." I laughed and ruffled his hair up as we pulled away from each other.

I turned towards Colton who handed me my bag and pulled me into a short warm hug. "Take care, Ryler. I'll be sure to call you each day I miserably fail with your best friend."

I laughed playfully wagging a finger in his face. "You better. I am the only one who can help you be with that difficult woman."

The train made a honking warning sign for the people who were getting back on. I turned back to them and pulled us four into a group hug. "I'll miss you three!"

They laughed and said the same thing, finally pulling away when the train honked again. I watched as they ran to the train and got back on, waving goodbye.

I waved back, wiping a tear that escaped my eye.

Dom turned towards me and pulled me into one final hug. "Good bye Ryler.

I sniffed and squeezed my arms tightly around him before pulling away. "Good bye Dominic."

The End

Thanks for reading the last chapter. Now here comes your bonus chapter!😊❤️