Morning

04:00

Dominic groaned and pulled his boxers on to see who was at the door. I quickly hid myself in the covers, not wanting the person outside to see me naked.

Naked?!

Horrified that I managed to make it this far, I hurriedly threw my clothes back on just as Dom opened it up for Colton and Elliot.

"Hey man." Elliot said, barging in without Dom's consent.

Colton followed in behind him with a bag.

I furrowed my brows.

They interrupted us for this?

I cleared my throat, drawing their attention to me. "Um what are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Colton laughed and pointed between me and Dom. "Where we interrupting something?"

My cheeks immediately went red and I looked away from their greedy eyes, hungry for information they clearly aren't going to get. I turned around and decided I should just fall asleep.

I listened to their loud, but quiet voices as they set up a game into the tv.

"What games you got?" I heard Dom ask, I turned to see him sitting on the floor closest to my bed.

Colton pulled out a handful of games as Elliot began naming them. "Um I got GTA V, need for speed, Fifa15, nba2k15, nascar, call of duty, Mor–"

I jumped out the bed, scaring them both. "You got call of duty?"

Dom laughed while Colton and Elliot gave me strange looks. "Um yes..."

I smiled brightly, already feeling the drowsy, embarrassing, arousal I had a few minutes ago quickly dissipating. "Good can I play?"

I didn't wait for their permission because I just grabbed a controller anyway. I sat down in between Colton and Elliot because it was so awkward to even be near Dominic at the moment.

We were so close to having sex. I was so close to losing my virginity. To a non-complete stranger. And don't forget the fact that we almost had sex without a condom and I'm not even on birth control! So for right now, I just think it'd be best if we sat at an appropriate distance from each other, which is a person between us, and think about what we had just did for almost an hour. And I'm not even ashamed to say I enjoyed it. I loved every second of it.

The feel of his hands on my body brought so much fire, I wasn't sure if water could extinguish it. And then that, that tongue. Boyy oh boyy that wasn't even the beginning of it! I want more. So much more.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized the game had just began. There were no teams to be decided upon so it was every man for themselves or every man and one woman for themselves.

I began shooting all around me, not really caring that I killed the boys multiple times without them even laying a hand on me first.

"Hey no fair!" Elliot whined yet again, just as he fell on his knees and to the ground.

"Damn, I didn't expect you to be this good." Colton commented as he tried to duck down as I sprayed my bullets at him.

"I know, I had to learn the hard way," Dom turned to me to wink, "but I still won anyways." He caught me by surprise by shooting the zombie in front of me, knowing there was another behind me.

I turned to him and gave him my evil eye. I already knew that I lost without even looking at the screen.

"You asswipe! Why are you always the cause of my death?" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Elliot gave us a strange look. "You've played before... with each other?"

I nodded, "Yeah, at Iowa's house. Early afternoon."

"So what happened?" Colton questioned, setting up another game for them to play.

"Well he wouldn't listen to me when I told him to shoot his zombies–"

"Only because I was trying to help you out!" Dominic said interrupting me.

"–so when I turned to scowl at him, one of my zombies ate me and he knew! He knew it was close by and he didn't say not a damn thing."

"Well you should've been paying more attention. Like just now."

"You know what Dominic..." I got up and grabbed a pillow from his bed, ready to whack him in the face with it, "I have had it with your.... with your bluntness!"

I walked over to him, arms raised, determined to wipe that smirk off his beautifully dimpled face. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed my ankles and I ended up falling over to the next person... which happened to be Dominic. And to make this moment already as humiliating as it already was, my hand landed at a very special place of Dominic's, causing him to groan a little.

This is the second time today I touched his shaft unintentionally, through his pants. I could feel how hard Dom was too and I was surprised because our moment ended like 30 minutes ago.

Was he really that turned on for me? Or was it because of that gorgeous model like girl he was talking to earlier?

That thought caused me recoil away from him but he grabbed my arm, almost instantly, pulling me back to him.

I sat on my knees, in between his legs, glancing down, to nervous to look him in the eyes. He pulled a strand of loose hair behind my ear, placing a calloused finger under my chin.

I forcibly looked into his green eyes, fascinated by them. He looked into my hazel ones, pulling me in for a small kiss.

Our lips brushed each other and a cold chill ran down my spine. My eyes fluttered closed, ready to feel his lips on mine but then he pulled away.

I scowled at him and pouted a little. Dom chuckled, leaning to peck me on the lips.

I smiled getting off of him and decided I should sleep since I have to be the one to wake the boys up.

Damn Dominic for making me feel these things for you.

Thanks for reading!