Chapter 10: Breakfast with the guys

I awake to the sweet smell of pancakes.

Before I could say a word Louis jumps out of bed and makes his way to the kitchen.

I open Louis shiny dark red dresser to find a beautiful dark blue long sleeve shirt. It went halfway down my thighs. It could be a dress on me.

Written on the shirt was "Your cruizin' for a brusin' ". One of my favorite lines to my favorite movie GREASE. John Travolta played such an amazing role in the movie. 

As I head downstairs I try my best to look presentable. But my hair is an absolute mess. It doesn't look all to bad so I just brush it aside, I'll deal with it later. 

The smell of blueberry muffins fill the air. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelt all the food.

As I head into the kitchen I hear harry snicker under his breath "Loser". 

I walk up to him and whisper into his ear.

"You know harry I heard that. Your cruizin' for a brusin' if you catch my drift" Then gently bit his ear, just to tease him.

The way he shifted in his seat made me realize I did my job. 

Everyone grabs a plate, pilling on the pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and of course the muffins. 

I get a dirty look from Liam who seems to have been watching my every move since I have came down stairs. 'Wonder what his problem is' I think to myself.

I grab my fork and knife, and cut my pancakes up into tiny pieces before pouring syrup all over my entire meal. 

I glance up to see everyone looking at me. "What? I like syrup on everything".

Niall speaks up. "Maybe I'll give that a shot".

He slowly pours the sugary goodness all over his food. Grabbing his fork, scooping up some eggs, and staring at it for a while, he finally takes a bite. 

"Not too bad mate" His smile is what makes me laugh.

I'm pretty sure the guys notice but rub it off just for the moment.

"Anyway, so anyone gonna bring up the party tonight?" Zayn says. "Liam?" He suggests.

"Party?"

"Were having a party to celebrate our newest album, All the hottest celebs will be here, So I suggest you not fuck this up for us"

"I sense a little hostility"

"Just don't fuck this up ok?" He rolls his eyes.

"Or else what?" I test him

"Or else i will make sure to pound you so hard you can not walk tomorrow, Is that understood?"

"Yes sir..."