Chapter 9: Louis day

I stood there staring at the paper unable to say anything.

"Since today is Thursday you will be with me" Louis states.

Silence fills the air and Niall looks at me with a worried look.

Louis tells me to head upstairs and put on something nice.

I walk up the stairs slowly anticipating everything that is about to happen. "Why me?". 

My eyes swell up with tears but I wipe them away. 'I need to be strong',  I repeat over and over to myself.

As I walk through the hall something in harry's room catches my eye.  A red door which was slowly opening. I walk toward the door. Creeping the door open, I notice a sign that said "Red Room of Pain".  That scared me just a little bit. This room was just like the 50 shades of grey movie. Red everything; Red bed, red couch, red walls, everything red satin.

Footsteps drag me out of my gaze. They stomp up the stairs. Knowing it was Louis I quickly run to my room and go through the clothes.

Everything in the pile was crop tops, bras, shorts, and thongs. 

I pick out a pink lace bra and underwear set, a pair of short blue jean shorts, and a crop top that says 'Bitch please'.

I have enough time to slide my clothes on and slide under the cover.

The door begins to creep open. I grow extremely nervous as Louis creeps closer and closer. 

He climbs on top of me so slow and gentle. His fingers brush a small piece of my hair off of my face. 

"L-louis...i'm scared" 

"No need to be scared, I won't hurt you"

"Louis, I'm not ready to do anything yet"

"I get that lizzy, But unless you want an ass whooping from the guys we at least need to do something"

"B-but why would they wanna hurt me?"

"It's mostly harry and Niall, they're into this whole BDSM thing"

"Niall? No way he seems so sweet"

"That's the problem, He is sweet at first but make him mad and he will whip you until your on the ground begging him to stop"

"Louis?"

"Yes darling"

"Do we really have to do anything tonight?"

"The guys would murder me and beat you to death if we didn't"

I scoot farther down the bed, so scared. 

"Tell you what" Louis adds "We can pretend"

"Pretend?"

"Ya"

"And how do we do that exactly?"

"Well first you gotta moan"

I make a loud grunt.

"Don't grunt, moan" 

He covers my mouth until I make the moans of his desire.

"There you go. Now I'm just gonna rock the bed as you continue moaning"

The bed rocks hard against the wall. 

He begins hitting my thighs. Deciding to surprise him i let out a big moan and scream "Harder"

He smacks me harder. I moan out his name in response. "Louis, O Louis, Yes, Harder".

Whispering to me he says, "Here is the big finish". He smacks me with all his might and both of us moan as loud as possible. Than Louis falls back onto the bed causing a loud thud.

"Wow, that was actually quite fun" I state.

"Definitely"

"Louis. Thank you for being so kind to me. I don't get kindness that often"

"What do you mean?"

"We will talk about it later, You definitely wore me out"

"O baby, trust me I can wear you out even better than that. You just wait until I can get my hands around those waists and thrust myself into you. You'll be beg-"

"Louis, stop, please"

Louis slips into the covers and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer. 

Even though It's been a bad day, Louis made it better.