In Class

I walked into science class, putting a book on my desk.

"Hello, (c/n)!"

"Hi," he said. He smiled and then walked over to his friends. Alex, my lab partner sat down next to me.

"Hey, Alex," I said.

"Morning (y/n)," he smiled radiantly. Andie sat down diagnal from me. She was (c/n)'s new lab partner. I had something of a crush and obsession over (c/n), I even made a book about him. He returned to his seat across from me, pulling his binder out of his back pack. He took his hat off as we said the pledge.

"Well guys, today we're going to do our bottle rocket lab. Some of you may have already finished, if so you can stay here, as the rest of us will be heading outside." Mrs. Collins, our science teacher, explained the day, and left with the rest of the class except for my table. Andie got up, and ran off to her friend Cassie. Andie quite clearly loathed everyone in our table group. Alex left to go to the bathroom.

It was just me, and (c/n). He got up to go sharpen his pencil. Seeing him struggle, I sighed. I took his pencil from him and sharpened it.

"Seriously (c/n), you can't even sharpen a pencil," I said, handing him back his pencil. He laughed, and the two of us walked back to our desks. We both tripped over some chairs, and he landed on top of me. His lips touched mine, and I leaned into the accidental kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he started kissing back.

"(y/n)," he breathed. I took off his San Francisco 49ers hat, and ran my fingers through his hair. He reached a hand up my waist, kissing my neck. We were interrupted at that point though, when Alex walked into the room, gasping as he saw us on the floor.

"We fell!" (c/n) said in a panic, getting up.

"Yeah," I mumbled, slightly disappointed. I gave him his hat, and the three of us plopped onto our chairs.

"I have to go to the bathroom," (c/n) said, "What about you, (y/n)?" What the heck? Catching on, I slowly nodded.

"Yeah I have to go to."

"Okay," Alex said, texting, from what I could see over his shoulder, his mother on his phone. Me and (c/n) walked to the bathroom, but took a slight detour to the back of the school, no one was there. He pushed me up against a tree, and kissed me.

"(c/n), I like you," I blurted out. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"I like you too," he said, kissing me once more. He tossed his hat onto the floor, letting me run my hands through his hair. His hands wrapped around my waist, and he started passionately kissing my neck. I put my arms around him, as I basked in his sweet love.