Escape From The Prison (Part 2)

"This... way!" croaked Gordan. The way... we came in... could be the way out!" Gordan breathed in deeply. He then let out a loud cough from talking so much. "That probably alerted every combine in the area!" shouted Wheatley. Chell looked around for a solution, and much to her surprise, she involuntarily jerked her head up to see a watch tower with a manual turret. Chell pointed to it and Wheatley nodded, knowing that if they were going to get out they needed to be quiet. Chell shot a portal on the ceiling of the watch tower, then shot at the ground below them. Alyx let out a small gasp, but before she landed face first on the concrete, Gordon caught her and then set her down. Alyx pulled out a small, rusted ball and whispered quietly to Gordon. Chell couldn't hear but apparently Wheatley could. Wheatley whispered to Chell," Do you know what D.O.G means?" Just then, Alyx threw the orb down and pressed a button connected to her belt. As it landed it opened and grew. It became bigger and bigger until it was a rusted robot made of several salvaged parts. Alyx shouted to it," Dog! Go fetch!" Dog then started picking up Combine, squishing them to death with its grip. Dog threw each one of them at the base of the tower, until each one was dead. Chell shot two more portals and got them down. "Good boy dog! Lucky for us, we didn't have to use that turret... mostly because I saw it didn't have bullets." Alyx then pressed the button on her belt and returned dog to the small orb, which she put in her pocket. "Come on, let's get out of here."