You Accidentally Hurt Someone

Jesy: Little Mix, One Direction, and 5 Seconds Of Summer were doing a concert together for all their lovely fans. But all of you guys in the same room was not pretty. You're all crazy and weird and don't forget loud. You guys were going nuts. Jesy and you were performing a rockette routine (not really, just sadly trying) while everyone else was getting dressed. 5SOS say down to watch your performance on the couch in front of you. You were recently wear some gorgeous new teal flats you'd recently got. You started doing leg kicks when one of your shoes flew off. You quickly looked around for your shoe and saw it in Luke's lap. He was sitting there holding his nose. *gasp* You hit him in the nose! "I'm sorry Luke! I love you! Ah! I'm so sorry" you said kissing all over his face, Not his lips of course. That's what you usually do when you accidentally hurt someone. You get a bandage and put it on his nose. You took a picture to put on twitter while he make a pouty face and you kissed his nose.

(F/T) is favorite treat

Jade: You and Jade have been obsessing over Vine lately. The smack cams made you laugh so hard you starting crying. Of course you wanted to try it out preferably on Niall. He was an easy target plus he ate your (F/T) last week which you needed! You were ready to kill for your (F/T). Jade already had most of the supplies and you were ready for action! You mixed mayonnaise, mustard, jelly, and some shaving cream you stole from Zayn. It's disgusting right? That's the point! Niall had just woken up and was heading down the hall. You and Jade were ready. As soon as he got to the end of the hall you smacked him with all your might which made him stumble and the weird goo to fly everywhere. Jade hit him next so hard it made him fall. Some of the goo got on your face and the smacks were so hard you heard them echo through the halls. He bumped his head on the wall when he fell and sat against it groaning. He wiped the stuff off his face and you saw big, red handprints on his face. "OMG Niall! I'm so sorry." You said. Jade looked guilty. "Yeah but I'm never eating your (F/T)'s again" Niall said.

Leigh-Anne: You and the girls play wrestle all the time. No harm done, it's just for fun but like teachers or parents always say someone's bound to get hurt. You didn't think about that you were bored and ready to fight. There was no planning or rules you just went after each other. You teamed up with Leigh-Anne because she's like awesome. Perrie went after Leigh-Anne and you weren't having it. You were all in a big ball randomly swinging at each other. You took one unplanned swing and heard someone cry out. You looked at whoever you hit and it was Perrie. You hit her in the eye/ nose. She looked close to tears and you felt horrible. You know whenever you got hit in the nose it hurts like hell and your eyes water too. You ran away from everyone to get an ice pack, not to make a dramatic exit or anything. You put the ice pack slanted so it could be on her nose and eye. Leigh-Anne was repeatedly apologizing and you started too because you were the one to actually hit her. "Guys!" Perrie said loudly to make you shut up. "It's okay! I just know to be more careful around you two." She said while sticking out her tongue. :p

Perrie: Perrie invited you to Zayn's house while he was out but he'd just came home. You were pumped and were going to play football. (Soccer) Zayn put you and Perrie on a team because he thought he could take both of you which was very stupid. Perrie was at the goal and you were running down the field towards Zayn. You kicked the ball to Perrie so you could double-team Zayn and she kicked it as hard as she could to the goal. You and Perrie started to cheer thinking the ball went inbetween his legs and into the goal but when you looked over Zayn was laying on the ground, holding the area inbetween his legs. Perrie slid over to him scraping her knees on the ground and going inbetween his legs again making him groan while you jumped on his stomach. You realized he wasn't being a sore loser. Perrie hit him in his man parts twice and when you both jumped on him you hurt him even more. You slowly got up and backed away towards the flat. Once you were fairly close you ran inside and grab your things. "Take care of Zayn's problem" you winked and ran to your car. Perrie would probably "beat" you up later but at least they'll have fun.

--------------------!;;$;):&/@-"-@
Hopefully you liked them! Hi