You prank the boys (One Direction)

(F/1D/M) = Favorite One Direction Member

Perrie= Perrie is sleeping over because You, Zayn, and the other guys of One Direction of course were having movie night. You were in the middle of Titanic with Perrie laughing and crying your eyes out while everyone else fell asleep. Titanic eventually went off and the boys ruined the ending because of all the snoring. No one messes with you while you're watching titanic!! You decided to prank the boys. You told Perrie the plan and got to work. You grabbed some markers, plastic,and ice. Zayn was first since he was the heaviest sleeper. You also decided to grab some nail polish just for the heck of it. You started to paint his nails pink with purple designs, you and Perrie giggling the whole time. Perrie wrote "Perrie's Property", "love you Zaynie" with a heart, and "perrie did this" with an arrow pointing to his lower regions. You tried so hard not to laugh when you saw it. You finished his nails and took a sharpie. You wrote YOLO, put a heart, and then you wrote tonight lets get some and live while we're young. On the last one you put an arrow pointing down also and put a wink face and perries name. She blushed and giggled. You guys moved onto the next person not finishing off Zayn yet because the best part came for last. You moved onto Harry. You straightened the curls and did his nails. You wrote YOLO and wrote dont need makeup to cover up on his chest because you were going to put makeup on him. After you finished his makeover he looked beautiful. He had purple eyeshadow, light blush, and a little lip gloss. Perrie wrote enjoy getting this off curls and put a heart. This went on and on with the rest of the boys. You and Perrie run to the bathroom to put the plastic on the toilet seats so you can finish the last part of the prank. You ran back downstairs and got ready. You were going to put ice down there pants but there is 5 boys so its going to be hard but YOLO! You and Perrie just started throwing ice down there pants. Once you were down you hopped on the couch and pretending to be sleep. The boys hopped up running around and into each other. Finally Liam and Harry ran to the bathrooms. You and Perrie just busted out laughing they knew you were behind it and it wasn't pretty afterwards.

Jade: You and Jade wanted to prank the boy for a vine. You loved making vines so you wanted to do a smack cam. It was going to be tough because there were 5 boys and 2 of you but it didn't matter. You and Jade already bought the shaving cream but the thing is. You were going to mix it with mayonnaise to make it worse. After you finished mixing it in the bathroom you started putting it on your hands which was already gross. The boys thought you were doing "girl things". They weren't expecting this.

Jade walked downstairs hands behind her back with you right behind her. You were also holding the bucket of shaving cream and mayonnaise in case you ran out and needed more for a boy. Jade started it off without a signal and smacked Zayn so hard you heard it. So before anyone could react you smacked the other side of his face hard! #teamwork The other boys couldn't get away or react either. You guys dived over the couch that Zayn was sitting on and you smacked Harry. He was so surprised it was hilarious. You got more from the bucket and got Louis off guard because he was laughing so hard. Jade had already got Niall and Liam so you switched sides and smacked the boys you hadn't smacked yet. The bad thing was Zayn was fully understanding what you did and grabbed both of you with his strong arms. The boys caught on and pinned you down, ready for revenge. They took the rest of the stinky gunk and slathered it in your hair and rubbed it into you and Jades face. It took forever to get out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment for the rest of the girls! How was it?