Doin' all nite , all summer

Doin' it the way I wanna

Yeah i'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn

But I won't be done when morning comes

Doin' all nite , all summer 

Gonna spend it like no other

It was a crush

I kept saying i'mma stay in touch

But that thing went bust

So I gave it up , ooh

No tricks , no buff

I'm just better of without them cuffs

Yeah the sun won't set on us

Yeah! Went low , went high

Still waters run dry

Gotta get back in the groove

I ain't ever worry

Went low , went high

What matters is now

Getting right back into the mood

I live my day as if it were the last

Live my day as if there were no past

Doin' all nite , all summer

Doin' it the way I wanna

Yeah i'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn

But I won't be done when morning comes 

Doin' all nite , all summer

Gonna spend it like no other

Now I've found another crush

The lush life's given me a rush

Had one chance to make me blush

Second time is one too late

Now I've found another crush

The lush life's given me a rush

Had one chance to make me blush

Second time is one too late

            ( Lush life ~ Zara Larsson )

I relaxed and just listened to the song , I love this song . I definitely feel lush around me , but my life isn't lush . I wish it was .

   ~ Boys room / From a different point of view ~

  Ryu was on his phone laying on the bed , lo was looking at something on the laptop , atsushi was predicting something , en was possibly somewhere in the house , yumoto was watching cartoons and cuddling wombat who was being forced to watch cartoons , and the dead teacher was sitting next to yumoto .

Ryu then had heard the radio playing , and it got him curious . He got up from his spot and walked to the window , he pushed back the curtain window and saw kimmy in the pool on a laying floaty . Ryu had gotten curious about why his sister was all alone , but he figured that she needed some time to think about what ever she needed to think about .

He had thought back for a moment , and realized that she had been stressing about something . But he didn't know what she was stressing about , but he knew it was something .
'Well at least she's clearing her mind before we leave for the club , I'd hate to have her pass out or faint from too much stress while we were there' ryu thought to himself .

Ryu had turned his back , and had went back to what he was doing .
'I just hope she's alright' ryu thought again .

     ~ Back with kimmy ~

  I heard the back door open , and I opened my eyes . I looked through my sunglasses , and there stood en in his swim trunks . I didn't blush , I'm kinda used to seeing him shirtless now . " Hey en . " I said . " Hey , what are you doing out here all alone? " he asked . I didn't know how to exactly answer that , but it I just say I was bored and I wanted to think then maybe he won't suspect anything .
" I was bored , and I needed to think so I came out here . " I said . " Sounds like a good idea . " he said . " What are you doing out here? " I asked .

" I wanted to clear my head too , and when I saw you out here I figured you wanted someone to talk to . " he said . That's sweet , he thought I wanted someone to talk too . How sweet of him . " Well get in , there's no one stopping you . " I said . So he got in , and he swam next to me . He layed his arms on the side of my floaty , and I just chuckled . " Well since your power is suppose to be water , I don't suppose you have a water addiction do you? " I asked . " No , but I would like to know what your power is . " he said . " I would like to know too , and I want to transform so bad! But there's no monsters to battle . " I said .

" Your fine . " he said . I laughed , then he laughed . I threw my sunglasses and they landed in a seat . En smirked , but I didn't say anything . " You'll probably end up not wanting to fight them anymore after a while . " he said . " That's you guys , not me , so I don't know what you talking about . " I said . He laughed at this , but I didn't understand . Oh well , just another thing to add to it .