Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much

Start from the beginning

-Stooop OWW Owww Let me go Paul, I said without losing the whiny toddler tone of voice, which only irritated him more. I kinda did it on purpose though. When I'm in a bad mood, all I wanna do is to annoy Paul.

-I'll let go SMACK SMACK when you compromise SMACK SMACK to act like an adult SMACK SMACK

A couple minutes passed by and as I didn't admit defeat he proceeded to lift my skirt and attack my vulnerable seat spots. Dammit it! Those sure made me squirm over his lap. I'd have to think twice about my next move.

-Alright, alright. I'll behave owww I promise!, I said desperate for him to just stop the assault on my butt.

-Sure you will SMACK SMACK I'll make sure of it SMACK SMACK I don't know what made you act this way SMACK SMACK SMACK What were you expecting to earn with this huh? SMACK SMACK

-I don't knoow. I was... stressed and bored and frustrated, I explained between my yelping and slight hiccups.

-Frustrated why?, he asked giving me a curious look. I took a few breaths to calm myself enough to talk.

-B-because you've been busy lately and weren't paying attention to me, I admitted and nibbled on my lips nervously waiting for his answer, which was a hard smack to the middle of my bum.

-So all this SMACK SMACK was just a cry for attention SMACK SMACK But what kind of attention did you want? SMACK You wanted a spanking? SMACK Well that's what you're getting SMACK

-Nooo please OWW I don't want it, I don't need it. Please Paul I'm sorry, I said and wailed when his hand connected to my unprotected bright red seat spots.

-Jessica Marie you're too old for these childish games, and you're gonna grow out of them whether you like it or not. Do you hear me young lady?, I said still holding me firmly by my waist.

I could do nothing but to nod my head furiously and promise I'd behave. Almost instantly Paul's hand came flying back to my poor unprotected butt as I squirmed. I couldn't help to think that if it was hard to focus on my homework before, to get me to sit still and get it done it'd be impossible now.

-Pleeease I swear I'll behave OWW Paul please! No more, I cried for my tutor to stop before he literally sets my butt on fire. In that moment sincerely thought that was possible.

-You sure? SMACK SMACK, he asked while landing another two hard smacks to my trembling behind.

-Owieee yesss, I will. I will I promise, I bawled like a big baby laying across his lap. The humiliation a spanking produces in me doesn't seem to go away, no matter how often I find myself in this position.

-You better do as you were told Jessica. You'll sit back there and you'll keep your eyes on the books until you finish your work for today. Do not let me see you doing otherwise because I'll take the wooden ruler to your behind. Clear?, he spoke in a cold as ice tone of voice and I could imagine his displeased gaze upon me.

-Yes sir, I mumbled quietly. Great, my bad mood had ruined everything again. And I had gotten everything but Paul's attention. He probably was too annoyed with me this time.

He made a quick deal of hitting my seat spots ten more times, thing that definitely bursted my butt on flames. All I could see was blurry due to the tears pooling in my eyes but I didn't want to let them out. Last thing the man needed was a bawling baby to comfort.

I was willing to just get my lazy bum up from there and just get done with the damned homework but a pair of arms stopped me before I could get too far. He gently turned me around to look at me but I kept my eyes stubbornly on the floor. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!

-Jessie why did you do this? And I want the truth, he softened his voice but it was still stern.

-I don't know. I was just tired and... and I'm tired of us being overloaded with work, I said sniffling towards the end of that sentence.

He didn't say anything at first. I knew it wasn't his fault school's been on my ass lately, but I didn't like not to talk to him at all, not to share some fun moments with him. I was really just worked up.

-Sorry, I sheepishly mumbled given the fact he had yet to speak a word.

-I'm sorry I made you feel that way Jessie. I guess I am a bit overloaded as well. I'll tell you what: I'll help you finish that question that's been giving you trouble and then you and I will take a break for ourselves. Deal?, he smiled gently to me and I returned the gesture feeling way more contained now.

-Yeah... but won't you get behind with your own work?, I said confused and his smile only grew wider.

-It's my job Jess, to help you. You're my priority, he said warmly and that seemed to calm my nerves down.

We walked to my desk where my books had been so abruptly abandoned and he took a seat, clearly expecting for me to do the same.

-Jess? Can we get started please?, he asked me while I eyed the hard wooden chair in discomfort.

-Umm... it's just that I think I rather stand, I said while feeling my cheeks burning slightly. Not as much as my butt would burn while sitting down there.

He looked at me for a second and then smiled. Gently he guided me to sit over his legs, always minding my aching bum. So not really the teacher-student kind of thing, but everybody knew we were closer to that.

-I'm so gonna get fired, he joked with me and I chuckled with him.

-It'd be their loss, that's for sure, I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

-For sure. I cannot believe you made me spank you just so you could ask me for help, he shook his head at me and I shrugged slightly.

I for sure had my temper and that would never change. I'd just have to tone it down a notch in order not to get spanked so often. I think I owed Paul a little break of my attitude. The trouble... that's another story. Right?

By Psparkle022