Part 22

Part.22

The Scene starts with the Ringing Cell in the hands of Clayton standing beside Alex Parrish with Caleb sitting with the Decoded Voice and Shelby Looking at them all one by one. Before Clayton can pick the Call up Alex did the honor of answering the call with a whispering "Hello".

"Who is this?" asked the voice not getting Clayton's voice on the other side to which Alex Replied "This is Special Agent Alex Parrish. Clayton isn't in charge anymore. I am. So I hope you enjoy the sound of my voice as much as you do his because you're going to be hearing a lot of it... at your arrest, at your arraignment, with my finger waving at you from the stand and then one day..." but she was cut short but the voice talking "You love your speeches, don't you, Parrish? But I'm the one who gets to talk, not you. Now, step away from the window and let's get down to business."

Alex Looked shock at the little cracked up information of her activities and whereabouts from the voice. Recovering From the shock she put the Phone on the speaker when they all heard voice saying "You know you weren't supposed to include anyone I didn't tell you to, Hass. So you're both going to make it up to me by bringing me what I need to tonight's town hall." "Town hall... What you want us to bring in the town hall... You wanted Mr. Malik behind bars he stands there now what you want into town hall." Questioned Alex to hear "That was all about Alex. Mr. Malik was only set up the real plan was something that you will get to know about in few hours from now when after you deliver that package to me in the town hall" voice said.

To confirm it he asked "Are we clear?" in Fear Clayton Spoke in hurry tone "Yes, yes. We are clear" "Good... Now I don't like to keep myself repeating for one thing. So Clayton will do the needed talk warning you Alex. One smart move from you and you will soon meet you r loved once in the heaven. So hurry up your steps and get it going. You will be rewarded for your corporation soon heavily" Voice said before disconnecting the call. The doorbell rings indicating the delivery of the package the voice was talking about. Opening it they could see small boxes that is seal can't be opened up in the package.

They all shared the look but these boxes can't be detected by any means without authorities help but they can go to check them out. So left with no help they need to place them as told. Soon Shelby who too was there hear her phone ringing picking it up she heard the same mechanical voice that she earlier head blasting from Clayton's phone "Hello Ms. Shelby Wyatt... I have a Work For you which is to be done by you today in an hour if you want your parents sitting in California chilling with your younger sister" with fear she have to agree with the voice knowing the capability of the voice from Clayton and Alex. "What I have to do." She asked as in mean time she received a video capturing her family vacationing with the laser pointing on them "Good. So all you need to do is to bring Mr. Malik you of his cell to the place near the town hall Under the Registration 'ALBE CUBES' then move back to you duties without a single turn backs. Am I clear Ms. Wyatt" all she whispered was a small "yes".

Caleb who heard it all from Clayton's call to Shelby's Task call spoke up. Guys this is not just about Malik (Armaan) it's something big. I have tracked the Town Hall Reservation for couple of days and today there will be the Senator Election Speech by next Wise President. They all looked at him trying to figure out the plan of the Voice. Suddenly Shelby asked Caleb to play the voice once again. Hearing to it she spoke "Now I remember it where I have heard this voice. It was from Mr. Hawwa Office. The one of his employee was having this weird way to talk. I remember him shouting at someone who happens to hit his shoulder by mistake making certain documents fall in front of my eyes. And he was in fear while picking up. But that time I was so occupied plus I received call From Clayton to come back Next Moment." Shelby said hearing which Clayton spoke "I received the Call to call you that instant from the Voice."