Part 19

In Mumbai
No one was allowed to meet Shubhankar, when karan reached with atul and his lawyer friend they straight away said that they aren't allowed to meet him without the permission of the court. Atul's friend KD Pathak was fast then the police as he have already got the permission from the court to meet his client Mr. Rai but it was only KD Pathak Who was allowed to meet him others aren't allowed to meet him still. Karan tried talking to police but they didn't bug to let them in. They felt helpless but can do nothing other than to wait for KD to return back with some news from Shubhankar and his wellbeing.

Shubhankar told KD that he was beaten up badly yesterday while interrogating him for no reason by the inspector in charge. KD asked him on what grounds they beat him what was the words he said to the inspect to which he told that he wasn't told on what grounds he was arrested even which was more frustrating for him. And when he asked for his crime they beat him up without tell him about his deed for which made them arrest him. Listening to him KD filled a case against inspector Incharge for beating up his client for no valid reason even without investing even a bit. When Shubhankar wasn't aware for the deed for which he was arrested then having a conversation with him was no were fruitful for KD so he left him giving him hope of his freedom soon. Leaving the visiting room KD went to the inspector Incharge for getting his statement and charges to arrest his client.

"Inspector can you please update me on what ground you have arrested Mr. Rai" asked KD to meet with silence which irked him causing a raise in his voice out of furiousness "I am asking you something Inspector. Please do the honor to update me with all the charges against Mr. Rai" Inspector was well known with the attitude and the personality of this Lawyer standing in front of him which make him tremble a little in fear inside "He was alleged for being a part of the kidnapping plan of his sister-in-law" KD heard him and was ready to play question answer with the inspector "Okay ... and where from his sister-in-law is been kidnapped". "From Mauritius Hotel room" "Excellent so can you tell me who do you expect Mr. Rai to sit here and be the active part of the kidnapping plans" "I don't know sir But I received a call from the authorities to arrest him" inspector replied in fear. "I want to have word with your authorities I doubt if they told you to arrest him or investigate him. Call your authorities Inspector" inspector looked pale with his words but when he never moved to call the higher people in power KD himself called them. Having words with them KD with anger asked Inspector to release Mr. Rai and ask forgiveness for torching and humiliating him. Did the needful as KD asked him to do.

Soon Karna and atul thanked KD for all his services to them to which he patted atul for saying thanks friends. "Friend are one who help in need man you don't need to say thanks to me. It's my duty both as friend as well as being lawyer so no need to thanks me." To which karan replied "You are one honest and proud lawyer of your country KD... I am really thankful for you to take time for this from all your busy schedule." To which he replied "it's okay uncle Mr. Rai is as one of atul's' family member so it meant nothing as favor it's just my duty. Now I guess you guys can relax and for inspector I will fill case against him for not acting as asked and torching Mr. Rai without any charges" smiling to him all atul talked to KD for a while before departing.

Soon karan and atul took Shubhankar back To Malik's residency. Supporting his walk till living room they made him rest there for a while, then called out nandani and keerti out. Seeing him like this keerti ran to him hugging him and asking him how he is and how all this was happen to him getting all emotionally worked up once again to see him all beaten up. Nandani who came along keerti stood beside him caressing his hair with motherly affection. Calling out for the helper she asked them to bring the aid box which was brought in a minute gap holding on to which nandani aided his wounds. While keerti went to bring turmeric (Haldi) milk.

Seeing unshed tears in his maa's eyes while trying to heal his wounds Shubhankar to get emotional. "Maa I am okay... don't worry mujhe kuch nahi hua hain. Dekho acha kahan sa hataa kataa hun." while from other side keerti gave him a glass to drink it up but seeing its content he made face and was about to push the glass away but stopped hearing his wife scolding "Don't you even think to push it away instead push it down your throat Mr."