Part 15

Part.15

Next day as they woke up, for time being they have forgotten about yesterday's event and talks that took place with the other couples in the hotel. They woke up greeting each other. One went to freshen up mean while other one ordered of the breakfast in the room only.

Till the breakfast arrived other one was also freshen up so both of them sat down to have some breakfast. While they were done with it ridhima remember about yesterday. Armaan who was about to stood up to wash his hands but was stopped by her who held his hands.

"I want to talk to you armaan do stay for a minute" hearing her asking to stay back while he wasn't leaving anywhere he was coming back after washing hands only then her sudden stopping him make him raise his eyes in curiousness. Sitting down back he looked at her without speaking giving her opportunity to speak her thoughts. "Armaan yesterday in evening..." as human mind is working at such a high speed armaan in a second remember about last evening happening and before she can say anything he spoke up "Ridhima its okay... You don't have to say anything about it. I know things were odd there but its okay you don't have to say anything." Ridhima shake her head in a no making armaan confuse and to clear his confusion out "No armaan... it's not that something that odd. I mean it's odd to have such conversation with people around but at the same time it's a thing to talk about. I... I mean... I know we are married so having such conversation will only help us to escape from any unhanding misunderstanding in future maybe." Her voice lowered with her ending sentence. "Ridhima it's seriously not needed. I mean I know you may be feeling like it's a wife thing to offer her husband but you know ridhima I am not into this thing. I mean I future we will be into it but for now it's just a start of your relation. I want us to grown closed in other ways possible then only that one way which usually people think of for linking man-woman. See ridhima its general physiology that men's tend into those links pressurizing woman of their life it was never a woman into it pressurizing man for needs in that way. So I don't think you have to worry about anything, I will never take any step ahead without you beside me wanting the same things as me. Even a single doubt of yours for a second and you will find me supporting you rather then pressuring you. I want to give us time, time to your relation to grow emotionally and mentally rather physically. When you will be able to see me in every aspect of your life like in all your sadness, happiness, joy, failure and achievements, I will be in front of you to hold your hands to walk steps ahead together. Never think that I will be unhappy of not getting you in those ways but yes I will be unhappy if you r will force your mind and heart for all those links to sat for my sake only. I promise I will be with you in all up and down."

Ridhima was speechless hearing armaan's mind he surely know how to rest a girl and her dignity. "Nandani mom and karan papa have given birth to a boy who grown so much as a full man with his dignified identity who knows how to keep a woman with all respect. I am so proud today to call you my husband armaan. You know there is one thing girls fear about in arrange wedlock is about the first night after wedding she have to share with her husband who happens to be strangers few hours back. You know when a girl link with her longtime boyfriend they call her by many really low names in society feeling ashamed of the girl but that same society feel joy when in arrange weddings first night itself boy does all those things with girl. I mean when she does things knowing the man since ages but before wedding she is called S**T or a W**E but when after wedding when strangers who now man-wife do it they call it natural things and feel joy for it, that thing always disgust me since the time I got to know all those theories of linking. Same is the fear of every girls of having to be below the Stanger calling husband himself within few hours but you are different you are just... I really don't have words to say. I are an amazing person not only in looks but also from heart and nature. You are the real man a woman needs to spend her life with. Thank you for making me lucky."