Part 21

Part.21

On other side according to the orders of Clayton Haas the maltreating towards Armaan increased every week making his living vulnerable. Before it was only the Hanging and ice bed but now they have started giving him Electric shocks too. Armaan was all going into depression with repeated martyrdom from everyone around him. He was like a lifeless body lying in the corner of the cell from where he only gets up from corner when authorities would lift him up to maltreat him with one or the other punishment. They would lift him from the corner to beat him up or for giving him shock after which they once again dump him in same corner. Where his fellow prisoner would beat him whenever he felt to take his frustration out.

Still he never agreed to them. Making their anger reach to heights causing the increment in his punishments once more. This time they all are also tiered of this violence that they need to do with him so they took out a new way to maltreat him. They looked lifted his lifeless body and dump him in a room where there is no proper light just a small light coming in or ventilation is also missing its presence from the room. Armaan lay in one spot only where they dump him when he felt something moving nearby but he wasn't able to see it at first. But a minute later he realize that it was some retail moving and on closer look he saw it was a snake that was moving her and there. With the fear of it Armaan tried to call out for someone but no one heard him as the voice that came out from his throat was like a whisper and he have felt with no strength to even speak up after all the sufferings. With the fear he go stick to the one corner of the room trying to soak into the wall but as it was impossible too with even no help coming in he hugged his own leg near to his chest with flowing tears out of fear and all the pain and suffering he was facing from nearly and year now.

After being in that room for hours he was taken out and again thrown in his old cell. Other prisoner who used to beat him once again did beat him. Even the food for Armaan was cut down for one time in a day. With electric Shocks were still on but the ice bed was long gone with the hangings.

Clayton Came once again and ordered them to keep the dark room punishment on from him with the sock treatment and lesser food. Clayton was on his toe in torturing Armaan to bits he never allowed anyone else to be around Armaan except his assigned men with special security codes. One day when Armaan was given Electric shock Clayton was standing there only observing from distance. When he got a call from someone looking here and there to see if someone was there Clayton Pick up the call "Hello...." And we hear some mechanical voice

"What are you up too... we told you to make fast" Voice said. "I tried so much but what i am supposed to do when he isn't read to agree with anything we say" Clayton defended himself to which voice said "Better make it fast... you are losing time Mr. Chief. Time is running out of your hand. Bring me the results" Clayton got an order once again to which he tried to reply "I am trying my best to do everything his torture are increasing daily but he isn't opening up. I think u should let him go"

With anger voice said "Don't tell me what to do and what not to, You do what I say and as till now you kept it to yourself be it like that only else you know what I am capable of doing with him" clayton got scared but said n strong tone "I am doing as you are saying since day I stepped into it. Now you need to keep waiting till he agree to all the charges"

"I have been waiting from months now. That man isn't agreeing or you aren't doing the needed things to make him agree. But the delay you are causing is now will make your family and friends step near their end" Voice claimed making Clayton loose his patience "You can do it... it's been ages now that this young man without any fault is getting maltreated from us just because some calls that I am getting..." clayton said in frustration. To which he heard "Do try to mess with me i have already given you enough proof that these calls aren't just some random call, you have already lost you friend Natalie Vasquez now I think you don't want to lose others as well, you were too curious about it and was stepping into the area which didn't lay in my comfort zone so chuck it off and keep doing as I say to keep people you loved alive to love you back"