He's Not Into Me.

Start from the beginning

"He's not into me, after Vance had a fit, and I told him that Chase told me he's into someone, Vance filled in the pieces a bit."

"Explain."

"It was nice. We were just talking, I asked about his deployment, he asked about my plans for school, he called us trouble." I smiled.Taylor places her hands on her hips, "Double Trouble." she throws me a wink. I laugh, "Yeah, that's what he said."

"Okay..so..."she waves her hand for me to continue.

"It somehow got a bit personal. I kinda of called him a whore, and he just went off, saying he likes women, but it's not like he sleeps with a ton, though he can't speak for Vance." She makes a face, "I know. I did the same thing. Anyways, I felt like crap for judging him. He said when he's into someone, that's all he sees. He made that specific. I wasn't quite sure how to take it, until Vance said he hooked up with this chick a week ago."

She looked taken aback, exactly how I felt,"What?"

"Yessss."

"Wait, so he came home and hooked up with some girl and is now suddenly seeing her? I'm not buying it. I SEE the way he looks at you."

"Then why tell me all this? I mean he says he's doesn't sleep with everyone..but did just that a week ago?" This is starting to piss me off. I groan, "Yanno what? It doesn't matter. Vance was PISSED that we even drove together, that whole conversation was scary. I can't even imagine how we'd manage to get away with dating. I don't know why I'd think otherwise. Let's go.." I grab her hand and pull her towards the open field.

A bunch of our classmates greet us as we make our way to our usual spot at the log near the fire. I have to force myself not to look around.Someone takes a seat next to me, wrapping their arm around my shoulder, I startle and look over at the person, "Jerry!" I yell as soon as I see my very good friend. I snake my arm around his waist and squeeze him. "Hi, my love!" he says laughing. Seeing Jerry brightens my mood immediately, he is one of the most attractive guy's I've had the pleasure of knowing, it's a shame for the female population, because he's gay.

"How are you baby?" he asks.

"Better now." I wink at him.

"You little flirt." he laughs.

"Is it working?"

"Oh baby doll, if I were to go straight for any girl, it'd be you."

I grab at my chest, above my heart, and I sigh loudly. "If dreams could come true."

"Stoppp, you're going to make me blush."

"Hey Jerry!" Taylor leans over me.

"Hey Tay Tay, how you doin' love?"

"Just peachy." she throws back.

"How was the track?" He asks.

"Ugh! My car broke."

"No way!"

"Yes, way."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. You want a drink?"

"Yes, Please!"

"K, I'll be right back!" He gets up and walks away.

"He is too hot for his own good." Taylor swoons.

"Right here." Jeremy says staring at her.

She turns to him, "He's gay baby, it's okay." She kisses his cheek,then pushes his face away. Jerry returns juggling with three plastic cups. He hands one to Taylor, then one to me, and takes his seat next to me. I take a sip of my beer.