Stick A Fork In Me.

If we weren't surrounded by people, in the middle of the track's parking lot, I would so jump Chase right now

If we weren't surrounded by people, in the middle of the track's parking lot, I would so jump Chase right now. My stomach is swirling with butterflies. I don't know why, but when he throws me a wink, it just does something to me. I find it incredibly sexy. I'm still staring at him, as he eats my deep fried oreo. If it were one of my brothers that shanked one, I'd smack it right out of their hand, but I'm sitting here just watching his sexy mouth chew MY oreo. I'd give him another one just to watch his mouth, if I didn't love food so much. I'm weird, I know.

I've been silently questioning his actions, he hasn't come out and told me he's into me, but there's no doubt about it. He wants me as much as I want him. I think back to his embrace, and supportive words after my car broke down. I was so consumed with my car, his actions didn't seem like much until now. All this fills me with joy and anxiety. Chase has been Vance's friend since middle school, he's seen me in my awkward stages so I can't fathom why he would be interested in me. I use to follow them around all the time, they'd tell me to get lost and I'd cry, then mom would make them hang out with me. I have no idea how this would even work, there's no way it could. He's friends with all of my brothers, but being Vance's best friend is worse. He would never let me date his friend, he doesn't want me to date at all! All these things are ping ponging inside my head, I had zoned out, staring at Chase but not quite looking at him. 

Chase waves his hand in front of my face. "Hello? V? Ah, there you are. What's going on in that head of yours?" he has a wicked grin on his face.

I focus on him, shaking the fog from my brain. Quick! Think of something to say, "I can't believe you just swiped an oreo!" I blurt.

He chuckles and opens his mouth but is interrupted, "Chase!" Vance is coming towards us, "You ready to take the Z out?" Chase stands up straight which gives some distance between us. He crosses his arms over his chest, his muscles bulging. Yum.

"Yep."

"Let's do this!" Vance whoops.

Chase moves away from Vaughn's car, making his way to his car parked on the other side of Jeremy's. He looks at me before getting in, and winks again followed by a big smile.

Stick a fork in me.

I.

Am.

Done.

Jeremy moves from between Taylor's legs and gives her a kiss then jogs to his car. Vaughn is walking to me, "I'm gonna go run again, hop off V."

"Well, must be nice." I say sliding down his fender until my feet hit the ground.

"Don't be salty V, I'm sorry your car broke. Maybe you should trade her in for a dub."

"Ew. No way in hell."

He laughs. I pick up the tray of food that managed to disappear, taking it to the nearest garbage can. Taylor comes bouncing up next to me, her arm looping through mine, "Well, well, well...Someone is definitely smitten with my bestie." She bumps her hip into mine.