Chapter Two

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

Hey Guys!

I am so happy that I already got two fans after posting my first story and It made me smile so here's the next one.

P.S shout-outs to XxIzZyxX and storiesreader for being my first two fans, you guys rock!

Feedbacks would b nice. Please vote too :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two : You'll Be Mine Someday

Ross' P.O.V

As soon as I felt jealousy raging inside of me, somebody lightly tugged on my jacket making me turn to see who it is. It was Derek, my bodyguard/best friend. I really don't treat him as my bodyguard, he's more like my brother and after all, I don't have any brother. I'm the only child in my family and not because my mom doesn't want to a have another toddler running around the house rather than me, it was just that she committed adultery.

After my dad found out, he kicked her out of the house and he asked his people to beat the shit out of the other man my mom had been dating. Since then, my dad thinks that girls only wanted our money cause we're billionaires but I don't want to think about it cause I know they're not. Girls may be somehow materialistic but deep inside of me, it's not true.

I looked at Derek who was looking worriedly at me because I have clenched my fists without anybody bumping into me making me pissed. O looked back to where the beautiful girl was standing but to my disappointment, she was nowhere to be found. I sighed sadly, disappointed that I wouldn't see her again as I unclenched my fists while I looked back at Derek." Don't worry dude, I'm fine. I just...remembered Troy that's all so no worries." I said as I continue to head out of the school hoping that I would see her again.

Audrey's P.O.V

I was smiling and giggling at a joke Ethan just told me when I felt somebody staring at me. I felt uncomfortable so I took Ethan's hand as I lead him in our classroom, not wanting to know who was the person that was starring daggers at me making me feel uncomfortable. I looked at Ethan, my lips tugging into a sweet smile. We head down to the back of the classroom as we sit down beside each other. He intertwined my fingers to his as he presses his soft irresistible lips against the top of my hand making me blush.

"I love you" I said, wanting him to know how much I love him." I love you too Auds." He said before pressing his warm moist lips against mine making my heart beat really wildly. He soon pulled away when the teacher heads in, his heels clacking annoyingly on the floor. I rolled my eyes as we turned to face the teacher.

After 3 hours of pure madness, the bell finally rang as Ethan and I rushed out of the room, eager to get out of this hell hole. Our fingers were intertwined to each other as we walked in the cafeteria where I see Lexie waving her hand, signing us that she already found a seat. I smiled as I lead Ethan to where Lexie is.

"Hey Lexie, how was first period?" I asked as Ethan pulled a chair for me to sit, how sweet of him." Pure torture." She quickly replied with a loud groan. I giggled as I turned my head towards Ethan who was calling his best friend Trey to come sit with us.

Trey walked up to us with his food tray as he sets it down before sitting down beside Lexie."Hey dude, hey Auds...hey Lexie."He says as he flashes Lexie a sweet irresistible smile."Hey Trey."She says, blushing. Lexie has been in love with Trey for as long as I know and so had been he. I don't know why they won't admit it, it's pretty obvious. I rolled my eyes as they started to flirt so I decided to turn to Ethan who was also annoyed by Trey and Lexie. "Baby wanna go to the bleachers and leave this flirty COUPLE alone?" I asked, hoping he would agree but he practically would. He nods quickly as he took my hand before leading me out of the cafeteria.

The day has come. The singing contest has now come and I'm inside the auditorium where the contest will be held. Sitting beside me was Ethan who was practically playing with our entwined fingers while on my other side was Trey who was giving two thumbs up to my best friend Lexie who was puking her guts out last night from how nervous she was. Good thing she recovered or I might as well say she would kill herself if she missed the opportunity to shine.

Ross' P.O.V

I was sitting by the judges table looking at the beautiful contestants in front of me but none of them was my mystery girl. I looked at the brown haired petite girl waving and blushing at somebody behind me so I turned my head to see a brown headed buffed guy giving her two thumbs up. Beside him was the beautiful girl I saw just this Wednesday and it made me smile. I wanna know her, I wanna meet her, I want her to be MINE. I called Derek to ask him a favor and he gladly approved. He walked up to the beautiful angelic faced girl who I call my mystery girl as he gladly asked her name, hoping she would tell him.

Audrey's P.O.V

I was looking at Lexie when a big buffed man walked up to me. I was confused and scared for a second but I tried to hide it away. "Ms. May I know your name?" He asked which was freaking me out. "Why would I tell you, I don't even know you?" I spat as Ethan pulls me closer to him. "Get lost dude, she's taken."Ethan barked, wanting for the guy to walk away and never come back. "Don't worry sir, I ain't interested, I just wanna know the girl's name." He says in defense.

I sighed and give up telling him my name," It's Audrey" I said. "thank you miss Audrey, sorry to bother you and next time..."He says turning to Ethan, "clean up your acts cause you don't wanna know what could happen to you." He says before walking away. "What the fuck!?" Ethan barked standing up but I restrained him by pulling him back on his seat. "Calm down baby, ignore him." I said, stroking him arm with my hand.

"Sorry love, he was just pissing the hell out of me." He says, bringing his arm around me before pulling me into a sweet kiss I loved the most. I pulled away before smiling at him," its okay just control yourself when you're around them." I said before resting my head on his broad shoulder.

Ross P.O.V

I watched Derek walk back to me with a serious look on his face. "hey dude, did you got her name?" I asked, hoping he did. "Yes, her name's Audrey but sorry to inform you dude but she's taken." He said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed but then it hits me, when did it ever stopped me, I get what I want and I want her, so bad I could kill anybody who gets in my way. I put on a fake sad smile on Derek hoping he would buy it," it's cool, I just wanna know her name that's all." I said, hoping he would ride in. "okay then, well go get ready the show's about to start." He said before walking away.