Chapter 5

(*Lilliana's Point Of View*)

    I wake up with the sun leaking in through the blinds. I look around, where am I? Ohhh yeah, I had a date last night. I guess I fell asleep here. Well whatever my clothes are on so it is fine. I looks above the TV to see a marble clock, 6:57. Well classes start at eight so I guess I can grab something from the fridge and start to head out. I pick up my sweatshirt off the floor and I throw it over my shoulder. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge, I shiver as the coldness hits me. 

    "When do you have to leave?" Ryuzaki asks as he says walking through the arch of the hotel room. Well at least he knows that I am going. 

    "I am going to leave any minute now. I have to get there as soon as possible, I still have to go to the library and print one of my reports." I yawned as I grabbed a peach flavored yogurt, my favorite flavor, and a spoon from the drawer right next to the fridge. I already memorized where everything was.

    "I am curious, have I confirmed my suspicion?" He asked as he took out leftovers of the pineapple cake we had last night. 

    "Well, if you believe so, you can say whatever you like." I said as I lounged on a chair.

   "It isn't nice to leave people uncertain, especially not somebody you consider to be a friend." He sighed, I smirked when I heard this, leaving him uncertain will cause him to think about it. I guess that is what I wanted. I continued to eat my food.

    "That shouldn't matter Ryuzaki, I see you later, gotta get to the library."  I said as I smirked and I threw away my yogurt and I walked out of the kitchen, I grabbed my messager bag that I kept my school stuff in. I threw it on my back and I quickly left. I know he sits next to me in class and he mostly just talks to me since he already knows most of the things we learn. It is kind of tedious to get the required work in class done, but when we rarely work with partners he is pretty useful. 

    After class I waited outside my class for Ryuzaki at the end of the period. I tousled my light hair and tied it into a bun. Seconds after I see Ryuzaki walking down the hallway, I smiled towards him as I practically hugged my books. Following right next to him was the guy from the ceremony from the beginning of the year, I think his name was Light. Why would he be friendly with this guy? I don't see why he would be any use to him, well whatever, I just smile at the two. I walked up to the two.

   "Hello, my name is Lilli! And who may you be?" I asked as I shook his hand, Me and Ryuzaki were talking about how Kira using there own identities against themselves, we weren't sure about how they did. So I never use my full name anymore, just Lilli, no real need to change my name, they shouldn't know about me. 

    "Light Yagami, nice to meet you." He said as he returned my hand shake, he looked happy to see me, but it I feel as it was fake. Well, since he did so well on that entrance exam maybe he would use him for that, but still he wouldn't want this many people on the case and I don't believe they knew each other for a very long. This is all really confusing me.

    "I have challenged Light here to a game of tennis, you are free to watch us if you like." He said blandly, they both started to walk to the courts. I wouldn't think that he we be the "Sporty" type, I can barley correctly use a bouncy ball. Ryuzaki would never challenge somebody to something he doesn't excel at. I sigh to myself, whatever it his choice anyways. I started to follow them, I glanced at L and he mouthed to me 'Suspect'. Oh, that makes a lot more sense, the whole getting close to your enemy thing, well at least that is a more understandable now. Actually now that I think of it me and L were talking about this before, I guess I forgot.

   We arrive at the Tennis Court, I sit on a nearby bench and I placed my bag on the floor. Apparently this is how he is going to 'Get to know Light'. Still, I will be surprised if he would be any good facing Light, apparently he won some sort of competition, but I wasn't paying too much attention when he was talking. I look back to there little game, Ryuzaki is about to serve. In a matter of seconds I could see the ball zooming past the court.