Us not Him:

Warning??

Pft I don't even know if it is or not.

Chapter 37:

Rain's P.O.V:

I woke up startled and facing Damion. Slender removed the blankets from the top of us. I looked at Damion who was asleep with his arms around my waist firmly.

"What the hell are you doing?!"  

"Sleeping, why?"

"I- sorry, I'm just not used to this," I nodded, Damion muffled something and woke up.

"I know how you feel," Damioin stated and got off the bed and into the bathroom.

"Is this what you really want," Slender whispered to me. I looked up at him as I bit my bottom lip.

"Yes?" I said he raised his eyebrow at my uncertainty.

"Rain I don't think this is going to work out," I shook my head,

"Please, just come here,"  I motioned him to lay beside me and he hesitantly did. He wrapped his arms from behind me and pulled me close as the blankets were on top of us. Damion walked in and kissed my forehead not caring that I was in Slender's arms.

"I have to go and search for Jack, I love you, Take care of her and don't leave her out of your sight," Damion commanded, Slender huffed and held me tighter.  I yelped as I was teleported out the room and into the woods.

"What?" I questioned as I was slammed against the floor. I took a deep breath as my air was taken out of me.

"Forgot about me?" Jack asked as he positioned himself on top of me. Just as I was about to scream he covers my mouth with his hand and kisses my neck.

How did he do that?!

"Get off?" I spoke with my voice muffled. He laughed and bit down on my skin fiercely. I screamed at the pain and tears ran down my face and without warning, he entered me like from the depth of hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damion's P.O.V:

"Where did she go?" I looked around the room frantically.

"I don't know," He got off the bed and looked on the bed sheets a symbol was displayed on the bed.

"He used a spell," He said as his hand rubbed over the blood. Her Blood.

I sniffed the air, something smelled strange and off. I sniffed deeper and it hit me.

"Rain is having sex, with..." I smelled the other scent,

"No, She's being raped by Jack," Slender walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Keep sniffing where are they," He looked at me concern filled in his eyes and I sniffed again.

"There in the woods, near a cave, by a beautiful tree and on top of grass."

"I know where that is, let's go," He yanked my arm with him and out the door.

I ran along side Slender as we took in the view of what I described. She was laying on the floor, blood between her legs and bruises.

"Rain," My eyes teared up and voice cracked.

"Lucian!" I shouted for the heavens. He came flying down and next to me.

"You let her out of your sight!" He growled and wrapped his red flannel shirt around her.

"She's paralyzed, he injected her with a drug and I don't know which one,"

"Let me taste her," I hesitated but let him; He licked her skin and he coughed harshly.

"She has what we use for our slaves,"

"Oh my god, you have slaves,"

"It will take her some time to respond,"

"Well the antidote,"

"Easy, it's water with the red potion,"

"What...." He lifted her and placed her in the river and dabbed a few drops of the red liquid on it, her eyelids blinked rapidly and her breathing raced.

"Damion," She muttered.  She slowly turned her head towards us. Slender walked up to her and lifted her. He teleported us into the living room and placed her on the couch with blankets on her.

Lucian sat on the couch and fell asleep leaving Slender and I awake. Soon after we both fell asleep, tired and exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Slender's P.O.V:

"Rain?" She turned around she was wearing a white shirt that came above her knees.

"Slender," She jogged up to me and hugged me tightly.

"How do you feel?" She kissed my lips and pulled back saying,

"I feel amazing in my soul form but physically horrible," I brushed her hair behind her ear and she nudged her face closer to my hand.

"I love it when you touch me," She whispered with eyes closed. I brushed the tips of my fingers and she opened her golden eyes daring me to take her for myself.

"Rain," I growled deeply on the wanting of having her right now.

"I want you," She whispered against the skin on my neck and made a trail of kisses. I moaned at the touch, I pulled her face away and stared into her eyes.

"Let me mark you," 

"Go ahead,"She winked and removed herself from my arms and laid against the bed, legs spread giving me a whole view of her area. I walked up to her and hovered over her. I ran my hand down her back and her body lifted up at the touch. She moaned and grabbed my shirt fiercely as I marked my symbol on the middle of her upper back.

"Slender," She moaned and forced me inside of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Rain's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes once more to the sound of whispers and talking. I held my blankets tighter. 

I'm pregnant, I have Jack's child.

I stifled a cry and wrapped myself closer to myself.

"Rain, you're awake, How do you feel," Slender asked. It took me a while to respond.

"I.. feel dirty and weak. I feel so tired."

"Take all the rest you need," He kissed my forehead and walked out the living room.

"Morning Gorgeous," I smiled and cried on Damion's shoulder.

"I... He-," I broke down crying and held his shirt tightly, he held me firm again.

"I'm sorry, I left you and I wasn't there when you needed me," 

"No, it's not your fault, He is the one to blame,"

"I'll be by your side, no matter what," I nodded and laid back down.

"Don't tell anyone,"

"Lucian and slender know. Lucian removed the drug from your system," 

"I know Damion, I meant no one else can know,"

"Okay, darling," I smiled and fell asleep, waiting for my injury to heal up.

------------------------------------------

Infinite_Heart